NFL to hold private Saturday workout for Kaepernick

pmedic920

Reaction score
As far as the “workout” goes....

If he can get a team to put him on the roster, and he can follow the teams/NFLs workplace rules, he absolutely deserves a job.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":2vv3xazy said:
Rat":2vv3xazy said:
MD5eahawks":2vv3xazy said:
The only good that could possibly come out of this stunt is if he actually dropped dead right in the middle of it.

This seems like a bit of harsh reaction.
I have zero respect for that racist police hating punk. He has done nothing to better his so called belief and has even managed to bring disrespect to an iconic American flag on July 4th no less.
What a waste of life.

Bit triggered

rcaido

Reaction score
pmedic920":5ddyld2t said:
rcaido":5ddyld2t said:
pmedic920":5ddyld2t said:
Hockey Guy":5ddyld2t said:
This is my take on it as well. Full disclosure: my father is a Canadian veteran.

Sitting on the bench & doing other things like nothing else is going on(this is what pissed Jim Kelly off in Buffalo a couple years ago) is totally disrespectful. Kneeling is respectful.

Sure in certain scenarios kneeling is a sign of respect.

Everyone knows that wasn’t what Kaepernick was portraying.

kneeling quietly is not a peaceful protest?

That’s not at all what I said but I’ll address it.

Yes, kneeling quietly IS a peaceful protest. Peaceful does not equal “respectful”
In this particular scenario I see it as millions of others did/do, completely DISRESPECTFUL.

No real reason to debate it, no one here will change their mind.
Some see it as disrespectful, some don’t. Each side is entitled to the opinion they have.

Those millions of people being disrespected are probably sitting down on their couch complaining about why are these rich black guys kneeling during the anthem.

Seems like it hasn't change. I remember a baskeball player for the Nuggets, Chris Jackson got blackballed from the NBA for doing the exact same thing. People got all butthurt and racial slurs/deathreats and burned his house down.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":2sjm4y62 said:
I love how he talks about oppression from his 2 million dollar house.
Bet you cheered for him endlessly when he was wearing number 7 for your Niners.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":hses2vhp said:
Washington49er":hses2vhp said:
I love how he talks about oppression from his 2 million dollar house.
Bet you cheered for him endlessly when he was wearing number 7 for your Niners.

No one was cheering for Kaep in 2016. Or even 2014 for that manner.

This is yet another troll salvo in the three-year drama between Kaep and the NFL.

Some people call this a demeaning cattle call, but it's an opportunity no other free agent has ever gotten. Actual GMs have reportedly called Kaep's "team" apologizing for not attending, which doesn't happen for anyone else either.

If Kaep has the skills to come back, he needs to come back under what applies to everyone else.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Uncle Si":mweqq70p said:
MD5eahawks":mweqq70p said:
Rat":mweqq70p said:
MD5eahawks":mweqq70p said:
The only good that could possibly come out of this stunt is if he actually dropped dead right in the middle of it.

I have zero respect for that racist police hating punk. He has done nothing to better his so called belief and has even managed to bring disrespect to an iconic American flag on July 4th no less.
What a waste of life.

Bit triggered
Not at all.
Triggered would be the endless and pointless political drivel that is created by this.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
MD5eahawks":3osq3h02 said:
Rat":3osq3h02 said:
MD5eahawks":3osq3h02 said:

What a waste of life.

Someone above saw this as you being triggered.
I say it's more like projection. Clown shit.

HawkStrong

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":2hcegebz said:
Uncle Si":2hcegebz said:
MD5eahawks":2hcegebz said:
Rat":2hcegebz said:
What a waste of life.

Bit triggered
Not at all.
Triggered would be the endless and pointless political drivel that is created by this.

Wishing for someone's death? Straight triggered to a frightening degree. Hopefully you don't have any authority over anyone.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
HawkStrong":17u5vmoz said:
MD5eahawks":17u5vmoz said:
Uncle Si":17u5vmoz said:
MD5eahawks":17u5vmoz said:
What a waste of life.

Bit triggered
Not at all.

Wishing for someone's death? Straight triggered to a frightening degree. Hopefully you don't have any authority over anyone.
You should really go back and read that again. There is no “wishing” anything. I simply stated a best case scenario. But you choose to see tit different. That’s the problem with social media. Words on a screen don’t carry emotion. Some of us are better at writing it and some some of us aren’t.
That aside, tell me you didn’t smile when Osama bin Laden was killed. And don’t give me that “oh that’s different” crap. Happy cause someone died is happy cause someone died.

sutz

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":1ijg7e00 said:
HawkStrong":1ijg7e00 said:
MD5eahawks":1ijg7e00 said:
Uncle Si":1ijg7e00 said:
Bit triggered
Not at all.

You should really go back and read that again. There is no “wishing” anything. I simply stated a best case scenario. But you choose to see tit different. That’s the problem with social media. Words on a screen don’t carry emotion. Some of us are better at writing it and some some of us aren’t.
That aside, tell me you didn’t smile when Osama bin Laden was killed. And don’t give me that “oh that’s different” crap. Happy cause someone died is happy cause someone died.
Oh, so a football player engaged in peaceful protest is comparable to an international terrorist.

Ok, yeah. Gothcha.

:34853_doh:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":236einf6 said:
HawkStrong":236einf6 said:
MD5eahawks":236einf6 said:
Uncle Si":236einf6 said:
Bit triggered
Not at all.

I think you are struggling with your emotions. I don't expect you to realize it.

HawkStrong

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":18cggnh7 said:
HawkStrong":18cggnh7 said:
MD5eahawks":18cggnh7 said:
Uncle Si":18cggnh7 said:
Bit triggered
Not at all.

What the hell are you talking about??

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What in the actual hell? Peaceful protest and this guy is getting compared to some of the worst scum of the earth.
I'm STILL waiting to hear what he did that was so bad? He broke no rules, he broke no laws.
And show me how he "hates cops" what?????? And show me how he hates the Military.
Talk about missing the point. I wish Doug Baldwin could sit down with you and school you on what Kaep is ACTUALLY trying to accomplish. If he was a White QB or played for a team other than the Niners, how differently would you be thinking about it? How is he hurting you personally? What has he done to YOU????

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The Lions are starting Jeff Driskel for the second straight game. Matt Stafford has a broken back.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... isJe00.htm

Man, this guy. The 9ers got him in 2016 but still, when they really sucked, they wouldn't start him.

Lions were among the first to RSVP. If Kaep's going anywhere with this, I'd put Lions at pretty good odds.

Osprey

Reaction score
sutz":1bwuhfa1 said:
SoulfishHawk":1bwuhfa1 said:
Wow, someone needs a Snickers bar :roll:
Half the country needs one. :twisted:
Only half? Those things are delicious!

*Only slightly influenced by Mars Wrigley being a client of the Corp I work for.