Percy Harvin cleared to play in Super Bowl

Laloosh

Reaction score
2:05 and 2:40 in that video are just... wow...

BlueThunder

Reaction score
bigskydoc":14gj526v said:
It would REALLY bug me if Harvin earned the MVP. I would prefer to see someone who has contributed all year.

My rank of people who I hope earn the MVP

1 - Lynch
2 - Wilson
3 - Thomas
4 - Sherman
5 - Baldwin

-bsd

I totally agree with your list (though I'd find a place to squeeze in Tate). But if Harvin scored 3 td's, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have a problem with him taking the prize... :D

Damn that Harvin!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
bigskydoc":22xylrvn said:
It would REALLY bug me if Harvin earned the MVP. I would prefer to see someone who has contributed all year.

1 - Lynch
2 - Wilson
3 - Thomas
4 - Sherman
5 - Baldwin

-bsd

How would it bug you at all if Harvin plays a huge part in our first superbowl win...really?

509hawk

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1b7pph9r said:

1 - Lynch
2 - Wilson
3 - Thomas
4 - Sherman
5 - Baldwin

-bsd

What if he scored 2 or 3 touchdowns and won it? Would that still REALLY buy you? :twisted:

Crabhawk

Reaction score
Meedsy":9ntjegfy said:
I wouldn't care if Heath Farwell won the MVP as long as we won!
Word. It could be Clint Gresham. Literally don't care as long as we come out with the W.

formido

Reaction score
I would love Harvin to win MVP, especially in light of all the misplaced moralizing about his lost season. He hasn't done anything wrong and doesn't deserve any extra abuse than what he's already endured. I want to see this offense dominate and if that means Harvin getting glory, GREAT. If it means Harvin creating space for others to get glory, also great. Either way, Seattle's only hope of fielding the offense this defense deserves is for Harvin to be a big part of it.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Crabhawk":311lk1yj said:
Meedsy":311lk1yj said:
I wouldn't care if Heath Farwell won the MVP as long as we won!
Word. It could be Clint Gresham. Literally don't care as long as we come out with the W.

I'm trying to imagine what sort of insanely wacky game it would have to be for Clint Gresham to win MVP.

"... And for the 3rd time in the game, Gresham recovers a fumbled punt return, and runs it into the end zone! The best Super Bowl performance by a long snapper ever!! "

Ha!

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2fuej8xk said:
bigskydoc":2fuej8xk said:

1 - Lynch
2 - Wilson
3 - Thomas
4 - Sherman
5 - Baldwin

-bsd

How would it bug you at all if Harvin plays a huge part in our first superbowl win...really?

Ya, wanted to slam my head in the door after reading that. Glad I'm not the only one.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I thought it was interesting that he said the Saints weren't targeting him that is some serious class right there.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
bigskydoc":8z10sz4f said:

1 - Lynch
2 - Wilson
3 - Thomas
4 - Sherman
5 - Baldwin

-bsd
This is a dumb post end of story.

hoxrox

Reaction score
From a Broncos website:

He's a potential game-changer, with size, speed, and not a lot of film in Seattle's offense for the Broncos to look at. Harvin destroyed the Broncos as a Viking back in 2011 (8 rec, 156 yards, 2 TDs), and he could be just the ticket for getting Russell Wilson out of his current slump.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
The thing with Percy is, he just looks so fast and powerful. In open space, I don't think anyone can tackle him. And when someone has a chance to tackle him, he just blows by them.
Did anyone watch Broncos vs Chargers? Did anyone see the Broncos corners play against Keenan Allen? Quinton Jammer got burned time and time again against the Keenan Allen (140 yards, 2 TDs). I'm just salivating at the thought of having Quinton Jammer go against Percy. This would just be the mismatch of the century. The Chargers we able to run on the Broncos at will in the first game, controlling the clock. And in the second half of the second game, Rivers almost brought his team back passing the ball.
I think our defense can contain Manning, but I doubt if their defense can stop our running /passing. And if Percy can help Special teams ... we might blow this game open.
GO HAWKS.

HawkWow

Reaction score
hoxrox":167jllzy said:
From a Broncos website:

He's a potential game-changer, with size, speed, and not a lot of film in Seattle's offense for the Broncos to look at. Harvin destroyed the Broncos as a Viking back in 2011 (8 rec, 156 yards, 2 TDs), and he could be just the ticket for getting Russell Wilson out of his current slump.

5' 10" / 175? Harvin is better suited for ballet, ping pong or Pai gow poker.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Did anyone see Harvin at the NFCCG? I saw Rice (who might never play for us again) but not Harvin.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2iurth8d said:
2:05 and 2:40 in that video are just... wow...
No shit. He looked like a Ferrari leaving a bunch of semi-trucks in the rear view mirror. Wow.
I am with Chris on the hoping and cautiously optimistic side of his impact on the game.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2v0nvgus said:
Did anyone see Harvin at the NFCCG? I saw Rice (who might never play for us again) but not Harvin.

He was at the game. Please do not turn this thread into another typical Harvin thread.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3qffoyzl said:
UK_Seahawk":3qffoyzl said:

He was at the game. Please do not turn this thread into another typical Harvin thread.

I'm a big fan and not down on him at all. An injury is an injury no more no less. I was just asking as I didnt see him.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":35ba4hf1 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":35ba4hf1 said:
UK_Seahawk":35ba4hf1 said:

I'm a big fan and not down on him at all. An injury is an injury no more no less. I was just asking as I didnt see him.

Not you really. Any mention like you made is just chumming for Harvin trolls

Latest posts