Rams vs Chiefs MNF

knownone

Reaction score
RedAlice":36hcrkwm said:
knownone":36hcrkwm said:
As I mentioned in the other thread before the game. The NFL has set themselves up for conspiracy theories.

They moved the game from a horrible field in Mexico to a horrible field in LA. Then they went out of their way to move the referees around so that this game has "all-star referees"... that just screams conspiracy.

Line up your conspiracies.

It’s fun! If Hawks ain’t winning, no one else can!!

It’s all a conspiracy.
I understand that reading comprehension is hard so I don't blame you for misinterpreting my comment. I was making a comment on the NFL leaving room for the conspiracy theorist to question the legitimacy of the game. I was not actually advocating for said conspiracy theories. I was pointing out the optics of the situation.

Also, I get it, the last 2 decades have been rough for you Rams fans. Maybe that's why you spend your time on a Seahawks forum? I don't know, I'm not here to judge the adversarial motivations of a beleaguered fan. I personally don't view the Rams as a rival, so I hope you guys are good. Hopefully, that means the Hawks can have a division rival again. I mean, I know you guys are on pace for your second playoff appearance in 15 years and I'm proud of you. Here in Seattle, we're working towards our 12th playoff appearance.

Welcome to reality :). No conspiracy theories included.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
drrew":3eo9c9rw said:
Four turnovers by Mahomes and still 51 points. The media can talk about the offense all they want, these are historically bad defensive performances.
I wouldn’t call the rams defense historically bad? They forced turnovers and scored points didn’t they?

brimsalabim

Reaction score
SkyHawks16":3a59bqbi said:
5_Golden_Rings":3a59bqbi said:
rcaido":3a59bqbi said:
you guys can have Mahomes, ill take over paid Wilson any day.
That was his twelfth start dude... and it came with 6 touchdowns and nearly 500 yards.
I agree with Rcaido and point still stands.

9 total td’s.... 6 for the chiefs and 3 for the Rams.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Polaris":19eknwzb said:
OK everyone, who had the "over" for this game?

I couldnt believe the over/under was only at 63, then I read that was the highest betting total in NFL history.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm with Shane, and don't care if I'm in the minority. A 100+ point game isn't fun. If it's once in a great while, fine, but that's not a great football game. Defense needs to be a part of it, and there area already enough rules that help the offense. NFC Championship vs. the Niners: THAT was a great football game.
Not this Arena League stuff.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
This thread is comedy gold. I did not watch the game. I just now read thru the whole thread. Page one is where I knew it would be better to watch a movie than the game. Page two confirmed it and page three is the epilogue. I thank everyone here that posted their opinion of the game as it appeared in their eyes. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Offense wins games, Defense wins Championships.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Weird, I saw this reply in the other thread about this game, and quoted it there. You must have moved your replies around while I was typing.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Here ya go.....a much better game......

[youtube]cfZ0A2O4WSM[/youtube]

Popeyejones

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3h8gkqiv said:
Weird, I saw this reply in the other thread about this game, and quoted it there. You must have moved your replies around while I was typing.

Yeah, I made a mistake and accidentally put this reply in the other thread (had two windows open).

You're not going crazy. I just messed up. :lol: :2thumbs:

Trrrroy

Reaction score
I'll let it slide for this game. Two of the best offensive minds in the NFL going at it.

Polaris

Reaction score
I thought I was tuning into NFL Monday Night Football, but I think I got Oklahoma vs West Virginia by mistake.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
You guys are too much. Fun fact:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=401030865

http://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=401030972

http://www.espn.com/nfl/matchup?gameId=401030865

http://www.espn.com/nfl/matchup?gameId=401030972

Compare the Rams last two games - against the Seahawks and then against the Chiefs.

Rams Chiefs had more punts forced and more turnovers. Looks to me like there was actually more defense played in LA last night than there was in LA 9 days ago. Were you guys complaining about offenses that game too?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, I will say that I truly think that Aaron Donald is the best player in football. I hate that he's on your stupid Rams :lol:

Polaris

Reaction score
Has Todd Gurley been found yet? Some talk about the stats, but the big difference between yesterday's game and the Ram's game against the Seahawks (both) is that the opposing team actually RAN THE BALL and that makes a huge difference (and it forced the Rams to run it too quite well).

Honestly I am shocked there wasn't more groundpounding.