Rams vs Chiefs MNF

ivotuk

Reaction score
I laughed when Booger, referring to the Rams said: This defense has played will, coming up with plays.

They did have a couple of great plays on defense. But they gave up 50+ points.

hoxrox

Reaction score
drrew":bxd38st1 said:
Four turnovers by Mahomes and still 51 points. The media can talk about the offense all they want, these are historically bad defensive performances.

Ehh Donald and the Rams dline was the cause of some of those turn overs. Without Donald tonight, I think KC wins this one. That's not a historically bad defense.

It was a good game on both sides of the ball.

mrt144

Reaction score
drrew":1qgelb03 said:
Four turnovers by Mahomes and still 51 points. The media can talk about the offense all they want, these are historically bad defensive performances.

Just good enough to beat most teams, not good enough to stop the other team ripping the face off other defenses. It crops up every so often.

Fade

Reaction score
knownone":petb9qnc said:
Yikes. The NFL has literally turned into the MAC 10 conference. If the future of the NFL is horrible defense... count me out.

Yep me too, I have no idea how anyone can come away from that game not disappointed with no dog in the fight.

Basketball on grass. Soft defensive play like you're watching the pro-bowl.

I thought the NFL had the perfect balance in the mid-00's. Now you will be watching College football on Sundays as well as your Saturdays. This is a copy cat league teams are not going to sit around and fall behind.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Mahomes' turnovers were a killer. Pick 6 and fumble returned for TD, plus the two interceptions at the end. Lots of credit to Rams forcing the errors, but if he's more careful on just one of those it could have made the difference.

And how about the near-interception of Goff that would have ended the game?

Wild/crazy stuff all around...

Pick6

Reaction score
Both teams should've ran the ball more. Limit the number of possessions for the other team. It's not like they were trailing behind a large margin.

James in PA

Reaction score
This game was a big overhyped defensive suckfest. I am convinced more than ever that neither of these teams are going to the Owl. If not the Hawks, it will be the Saints coming out of the NFC. And here’s a real shocker: Pats or Stealers in the AFC. Yea, I friggin just threw up in my mouth a little. It will be paInful, but there’s just no one in the AFC that I trust to overcome both of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
rcaido":1e19rwmk said:
you guys can have Mahomes, ill take over paid Wilson any day.
That was his twelfth start dude... and it came with 6 touchdowns and nearly 500 yards.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Los Angeles Refs played a great first half, and the Los Angeles Rams pass rush closed it out.

Mizak

Reaction score
Did this game show how you play against Mahomes or is it more of the same?

chris98251

Reaction score
Sounds like the hand picked All Star Ref crew won the Game, glad they have these Special all Star teams when they want to push ratings and not have any bias and a clean called game.

knownone

Reaction score
Mizak":2pgl2u3v said:
Did this game show how you play against Mahomes or is it more of the same?
Well, if this is the blueprint, you'd need literally the best defensive tackle in the league to pull it off.

The Rams defense got absolutely destroyed and needed quite a bit of luck to get out of there with a win. I don't think they can count on 2 defensive TDs for a combined 21 points off turnovers every game.

SkyHawks16

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":mwxebnod said:
rcaido":mwxebnod said:
you guys can have Mahomes, ill take over paid Wilson any day.
That was his twelfth start dude... and it came with 6 touchdowns and nearly 500 yards.
I agree with Rcaido and point still stands.

Bandwagon76

Reaction score
Two great offenses Vs two leaky defenses. Either of these teams will have a red carpet to the Owl if they don’t stumble on their own accord. Taking away anything from this game as far how they would fair against anyone else makes sense. Pittsburgh or New England will shoot out with KC in the playoffs and New Orleans would be the same in the NFC as well as the Seahawks if they are in that position come playoff time. In my opinion the Chicago Bears will represent the NFC in the Owl. You heard that correctly. They run the ball, play safe and have a playoff defense.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Fade":3ct3a2jg said:
Goff holds the ball too long, and can't read coverages, thus takes too many sacks.

Mahomes is a turnover machine, and his last interception was a terrible telegraph for the pick 6.

Not elite.

Elite Quarterbacks don't make those mistakes. Or so I have been told.

*EDIT* Another turnover by Mahomes, he has no pocket presence. He needed to do a better job there feeling the rush.
not elite.
12. Career. Start.

RedAlice

Reaction score
knownone":3gui5p3j said:
As I mentioned in the other thread before the game. The NFL has set themselves up for conspiracy theories.

They moved the game from a horrible field in Mexico to a horrible field in LA. Then they went out of their way to move the referees around so that this game has "all-star referees"... that just screams conspiracy.

Line up your conspiracies.

It’s fun! If Hawks ain’t winning, no one else can!!

It’s all a conspiracy.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Bandwagon76":u2kwv3g6 said:
Two great offenses Vs two leaky defenses. Either of these teams will have a red carpet to the Owl if they don’t stumble on their own accord. Taking away anything from this game as far how they would fair against anyone else makes sense. Pittsburgh or New England will shoot out with KC in the playoffs and New Orleans would be the same in the NFC as well as the Seahawks if they are in that position come playoff time. In my opinion the Chicago Bears will represent the NFC in the Owl. You heard that correctly. They run the ball, play safe and have a playoff defense.

You are unreadable.

Ever heard of a paragraph break?

RedAlice

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3dn1l877 said:
5_Golden_Rings":3dn1l877 said:
Los Angeles Refs played a great first half, and the Los Angeles Rams pass rush closed it out.

Yea, obviously the NFL is wanting to build the hype in LA - give them the calls, but even so, it's just shameless.

Coupled with the ridiculous rules and the utter crap defense, the entire league is just a joke.

I'm sorry. It looked worse than Division 2 or the CFL out there.

If I wanted to watch a 52 to 56 football, I'd have been into Arena football -- I certainly don't turn into the NFL for a crap fest like that.

If it was Hawks you’d be loving it.

Latest posts