Rio Olympics 2016

Largent80

Reaction score
US mens volleyball team tips off against Poland tomorrow. They are 3-0 for the last 3 games.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
gowazzu02":35lawlhj said:
hgwellz12":35lawlhj said:
sammyc521":35lawlhj said:
Ryan Lochte just said he was robbed at gun-point last night by thieves in police uniforms.

The IOC has been saying that Lochte was not mugged but Lochte's mom says otherwise.

In 2016, I'm sorry, buttttt....

I'm gonna need video proof before I believe that lil attention whore ass MF.

Just being honest.

Apparently there were 3 other American swimmers with him

STAY TUNED...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
warrant issued for lochte who fled the country. 2 other swimmers taken off plane and detained. heard on bleacher radio they may have been looking for drugs.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2a95aw96 said:
warrant issued for lochte who fled the country. 2 other swimmers taken off plane and detained. heard on bleacher radio they may have been looking for drugs.
Who was looking for drugs? Also, I just watched an update about the story on NBC. They said that the authorities were wanting to question the swimmers about the incident. Lochte was already back home in the US per his schedule. There was no mention of drugs, just a stick up of sorts with a gun involved.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
And now the Brazilian government are withholding the athletes that were with Lochte and also withholding their passports.

Note to self... never report a crime in Brazil because they will detain you.

253hawk

Reaction score
More like never be a white American in Brazil.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am thinking that Lochte and the rest went out and got pie holed, proceeded to act like drunk men do. Debauchery.
In fact, if there was a crime committed against them, they were probably too drunk to remember all the fine details.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Largent80":1rfh28p2 said:
Is it possible to actually talk about the sports instead of this stupid shit?
The US Women's 4x100 meter relay team won their appeal after a Brazilian runner impeded Alison Felix's ability to grab the baton, which was dropped. They run tonight by themselves against the clock. They have to beat China's(?) time to be included into the final.
I was watching it live and went from being upset to mad after I saw the slo-mo replay. So glad they won the appeal.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
They are in the final now with the fastest semi-final time. It will be between the US and Jamaica again..

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The Lochte story is so dumb. It's your typical media story. It really affects no one, and it is very minor in the scheme of things. Ok, so a few semi-famous people lied and pee'd on a gas station, who cares.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Largent80":3hmcypji said:
OMG, the women's triathlon was awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes it was!!!
I also LOVED the US Women's dominance in all the T&F relays, ESPECIALLY the 4X100. They had to run by themselves against the clock to get in after Brazil interfered with them in the semi-finals. While qualifying easily with time, they were put in the inside lane and the kicked serious butt. It was awesome to watch.
The US Men's BB team finally got their poop into group to beat Serbia by 30 points. :irishdrinkers:

Al-Furkan

Reaction score
What ever the RIO Olympic 2016 has been finished successfully. :irishdrinkers:

Latest posts