Schedule is out

themunn

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1h2xlno6 said:
Wow that is a late bye! I don't remember them having a bye that late before.

2012. Though we lost the first game after the bye the next 4 were 4 of my favourite Seahawks games of all time!
And then again in 2013 it was even later!

Anyway, that just looks a tough schedule from start to finish. The Bucs and Bengals are the only 2 games I look at and think we are obvious favourites (other games we might be favourites, but I think will be quite tough)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Been called a lot worse than doofus, and if you think this is an easy schedule I don't know what to tell you. :lol:
A lot of tough games, should be a great season, but anything but a cake walk.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I was really hoping for a home game the third weekend of Oct as it would work out for a travel plan for me. Good news is I got my wish. Bad news is being the Earl Thomas homecoming, it will be quite the atmosphere, but wow that's going to be a very pricey ticket.

Maybe a good place to ask, I have found facebook sites recently for ticket resales for some sports teams where it's geared more towards fans not getting hit with the huge secondary market mark-ups. Where they are private groups with rules like you are only allowed to sell at face value. Anyone know if any Hask groups like that exist?

Jville

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":28aofkaf said:
I was really hoping for a home game the third weekend of Oct as it would work out for a travel plan for me. Good news is I got my wish. Bad news is being the Earl Thomas homecoming, it will be quite the atmosphere, but wow that's going to be a very pricey ticket.

Maybe a good place to ask, I have found facebook sites recently for ticket resales for some sports teams where it's geared more towards fans not getting hit with the huge secondary market mark-ups. Where they are private groups with rules like you are only allowed to sell at face value. Anyone know if any Hask groups like that exist?

One can look but when it comes to ticket prices remember the old adage "if it sounds to good to be true, it probably it.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ProFootballDoc/status/1118700484196388864[/tweet]

RCATES

Reaction score
Brutal schedule. I see us splitting with Arizona/Niners/Rams although we likely lose both to the Rams. They are superior at basically every position. I use to always pick us at home but this team is no longer dominant at home. Last year we were almost worse at home. Other losses I see is vs. Saints, @Steelers, @Falcons, @Carolina, @Philly. Hawks will also lose a game they shouldn't like they do every year. Likely @Browns or vs. Bucs (w:/BA who seems to have our number). So I say 7-9 / 8-8. Which will be the norm going forward with RW's contract.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
How much would tix v the Bucs be? One eye on flying in Saturday and out on Monday

Seymour

Reaction score
RCATES":285ne2wi said:
Brutal schedule. I see us splitting with Arizona/Niners/Rams although we likely lose both to the Rams. They are superior at basically every position. I use to always pick us at home but this team is no longer dominant at home. Last year we were almost worse at home. Other losses I see is vs. Saints, @Steelers, @Falcons, @Carolina, @Philly. Hawks will also lose a game they shouldn't like they do every year. Likely @Browns or vs. Bucs (w:/BA who seems to have our number). So I say 7-9 / 8-8. Which will be the norm going forward with RW's contract.

Then give a fan that isn't on the edge of the cliff a shot at your seasons tickets.

Glum Liliputian  Never

mrt144

Reaction score
Seymour":1ge2664w said:
RCATES":1ge2664w said:

Then give a fan that isn't on the edge of the cliff a shot at your seasons tickets.

Glum Liliputian  Never

Right?

Can we make a deal with Rcates? If they win 9 games this season, he leaves forever? If they don't win 9 games this season, we put him on ignore?

mrt144

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1px72m4j said:
How much would tix v the Bucs be? One eye on flying in Saturday and out on Monday

Looking through official channels for tix, looks like it'll run you $150 for the cheapest seats. All tolled for a transatlantic trip for that specific purpose though? Not bad in my book.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
RCATES":1j2qfnns said:

How can you determine if a schedule is brutal when the games are 5-7 months away.

It's hard enough trying to gauge an opponent in the NFL week to week, let alone on paper 5-7 months away. We don't know who's good or bad yet.

Did everyone think the Colts were going to be good last year? Ravens? Eagles? Bears? Did we think the Packers and Jags would suck? Vikings be mediocre?

Relax with the sky is falling schedule worry worting. No one knows yet.

John63

Reaction score
Seymour":tzkcv49q said:
RCATES":tzkcv49q said:

Glum Liliputian  Never

SO in other words its all Wilson s fault wow never heard the OP say that before

How you get Az, SF and the RAMS are superior to us at every position I am not sure. I can name at least half were we are out better than AZ and SF. And as to the Rams hard to say new year, you never know.

John63

Reaction score
mrt144":2f1d7l4x said:
Seymour":2f1d7l4x said:
RCATES":2f1d7l4x said:

Glum Liliputian  Never

Right?

Can we make a deal with Rcates? If they win 9 games this season, he leaves forever? If they don't win 9 games this season, we put him on ignore?

I already foed him so unless you guys quote him I dont read his drivel

Uncle Si

Reaction score
RCATES":b179j1gn said:

Cant even take these posts seriously anymore.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hey UK, shoot me a PM and I'll do what I can to find you seats. Between others that sit by me or other STH's, I can find you a pair for face. Usually we do one game at our friend's seats just for fun, so IF that ended up being the game we do it at, you could just buy my two seats for Face. Section 319, Row A (front).

RCATES

Reaction score
mrt144":9ssnkq1n said:
Seymour":9ssnkq1n said:
RCATES":9ssnkq1n said:

Glum Liliputian  Never

Right?

I tell you what I'll leave forever now. This site is full of delusional insufferable homers anyways. Logic is clearly not welcome here. We've become worse then delusional Niner fans. As far as my tickets you guys are welcome to contact me through PM if interested in individual game tickets. They are 2x mid-field club level seats. Usually starts around $350-500 each depending on the game (Primetime etc.) Enjoy the season fella's.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Let me know ASAP UK, if you decide to come out for the Bucs game, I'll ask my friend right away if my wife and I can go sit in his seats for that Bucs game. Works out well for you and you don't have to get shafted on ticket prices. I have never charged over Face Value for a game and I never will.
edit: I just put in the request with him on that game, I'll let you know what I hear. IF he has those available, my two seats are yours.

Chapow

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2cyfmz47 said:
RCATES":2cyfmz47 said:

Cant even take these posts seriously anymore.

I can't either.

He's a caricature of what grumpy cat would be like as a Seahawks fan.

TR RP13039 2

mrt144

Reaction score
RCATES":3ceq1ss6 said:
mrt144":3ceq1ss6 said:
Seymour":3ceq1ss6 said:
RCATES":3ceq1ss6 said:

Glum Liliputian  Never

Right?

I tell you what I leave forever now. This site is full of delusional insufferable homers anyways. Logic is clearly not welcome here. We've become worse then delusional Niner fans. As far as my tickets you guys are welcome to contact me through PM if interested in individual game tickets. They are 2x mid-field club level seats. Usually starts around $350-500 depending on the game (Primetime etc.) Enjoy the season fella's.

Logic has nothing to do with it. There is no righteousness in consistent cynicism. That's what you bring to the table and while having a few skeptics about is great and useful, you're not a skeptic. I am often skeptical of specific things with the Hawks, even cynical where I see no room for improvement because of the arrangement (Schotty!). But that doesn't mean I have to consistently to crap on the team I supposedly root for, in a space dedicated to fans.

Maybe we can reach a peace - give us 5 things you ARE looking forward to in the upcoming season? I can't recall anything like that from you before but hey, let's give it a shot now.

Bottom line, most of us are fine with having our beliefs poked and prodded. But it's just draining to try and convince you of something that you ostensibly can't ever be convinced of - that things aren't as dire as you imagine.

Chapow

Reaction score
RCATES":25x2gdcn said:
I tell you what I'll leave forever now. This site is full of delusional insufferable homers anyways. Logic is clearly not welcome here. We've become worse then delusional Niner fans. As far as my tickets you guys are welcome to contact me through PM if interested in individual game tickets. They are 2x mid-field club level seats. Usually starts around $350-500 each depending on the game (Primetime etc.) Enjoy the season fella's.

:roll:

Right. Not being perpetually overwhelmingly negative and pessimistic about everything Seahawks related = delusional illogical homer.

21b