Seahawks fans petition to ban FOX's Buck, Aikman...

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
Agree that the petition is stupid.

I also note that there was an inordinate amount of Cowboy/Aikman ball-washing during the telecast. I got tired of listening to it, but what are you going to do, I can't get the Raible radio call where I live.

Cowboys lost so they can suck it.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Dumb, and silly.

I imagine the large majority of these fans are Millennials that just hopped onto the bandwagon within the past 4-5 years and have very little football watching experience...........and get all butthurt when a national broadcaster says anything negative about the Hawks.

It's the same people who make threads on here about how the Prisco's of the world have dared insult or said something negative about their team.

DJrmb

Reaction score
I wonder if the "fans" that would sign a petition like this are the same ones that walked out on "their team" in the NFCCG and couldn't get back in...

The worst part to me is that us 12s are associated and lumped together with those fans...

Decimation

Reaction score
Lol at this petition. Come on people, it's sad some people represent our fan base like this.

I don't even mind Buck and Aikman. I thought they did a pretty good job on commentary when we won our first Super Bowl against Denver.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3rllgo7g said:
marko358":3rllgo7g said:
I wouldn't be opposed to deleting this thread in order for this embarrassing petition to get less coverage and exposure.

YES.

But how are people on this board who agree with this supposed to realize how stupid they are?

davidonmi

Reaction score
looks like the wussification of america is now leaking into sports

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
DJrmb":3jjykoof said:
I wonder if the "fans" that would sign a petition like this are the same ones that walked out on "their team" in the NFCCG and couldn't get back in...

The worst part to me is that us 12s are associated and lumped together with those fans...

Yep. Embarrassing.

Petitioners should be flogged with the Radish :les: whippin' switch.

ivotuk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":11l56u9g said:
Aikman says good things about the Hawks all the time. This petition is lame and just is one more thing that makes Seahawk fans look bad.

:13:

hawknation2015

Reaction score
If we are going to request that anyone be banned, shouldn't it be Mike Pereira?

Pereira is a 49er fan with a known anti-Seahawks and Pete Carroll bias. He was the Director of Officiating during Super Bowl XL. Even after official Bill Leavy admitted to botching several calls, Pereira took great pains to defend each and every call in an absurd FoxSports article: "Did Leavy's calls determine the winner of Super Bowl XL? Absolutely not!" [exclamation in the original]. He is constantly explaining away obvious penalties against our opponents, i.e. last week on Jeff Heath's obvious blindside block to Ricardo Lockette's head and neck area.

TCS

Reaction score
During the broadcast I had to mute the TV because of Aikman and Brennaman (sp?). Pissed me off too, because I like to crank up the surround sound and hear the actual sounds of the game (Hits, players talking, etc.). However, I didn't mute it because I thought the commentators were being biased or unfair, I muted it because they spent 50 seconds of every broadcast minute TALKING ABOUT THE COWBOYS. I could care less if commentators bash our hawks, or are even biased, just spend equal time talking about both teams...

Petition? Really?

Silly.

Go Hawks!

tcs

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":ktbfimzg said:
Things like this makes me hate my fellow 12, real talk.
The people who post on this board are your fellow 12s and 99% seem to hate this petition. This bozo is not indicative of the fan base at large.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
It's a real shame that this has registered with Aikman and he now has to live with the impression of our fans being whiney, complaining nob ends.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hawknation2015":23ulf5ab said:
If we are going to request that anyone be banned, shouldn't it be Mike Pereira?

Pereira is a 49er fan with a known anti-Seahawks and Pete Carroll bias. He was the Director of Officiating during Super Bowl XL. Even after official Bill Leavy admitted to botching several calls, Pereira took great pains to defend each and every call in an absurd FoxSports article: "Did Leavy's calls determine the winner of Super Bowl XL? Absolutely not!" [exclamation in the original]. He is constantly explaining away obvious penalties against our opponents, i.e. last week on Jeff Heath's obvious blindside block to Ricardo Lockette's head and neck area.
I'd be on board with this.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2pn880ie said:
It's a real shame that this has registered with Aikman and he now has to live with the impression of our fans being whiney, complaining nob ends.

AIkman does a local sports radio segment once a week.

This has been a topic for quite a while.

His response has always been that he considers it a job well done when he gets fans from both teams in equal amounts saying how biased he is the other way.

All teams have fans that are this way.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
DTexHawk":25y81iz1 said:

True, but apparently we're the only fan base delusional and entitled enough to create an idiotic petty petition.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3llyu3in said:
Sgt. Largent":3llyu3in said:
DTexHawk":3llyu3in said:

True, but apparently we're the only fan base delusional and entitled enough to create an idiotic petty petition.

https://www.change.org/p/cbs-ban-phil-s ... onco-games

Ha, leave it to the Broncos whiney fan base.

Funny, cause the Broncos also have a very young fan base, what with the city of Denver exploding right now with young techies. Wonder if there's a correlation between our Millennial fan bases and their spoiled attitude towards this stuff.