Seahawks signed Ziggy according to Schefter

Seahawker

Reaction score
toffee":gimm4yt9 said:
Is he the only ‘star’ that we have signed in the last two years or I have missed someone? Marshall was way over his prime although he was a star, back in the days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the biggest deal since the Duane Brown trade with Houston, let's hope it works out as well. They seem to have a bit of a Midas touch of late. With all of our 2020 draft picks they still could swing a deal for an impact player if the price was right, WR?

Jville

Reaction score
631176698.jpg.0.jpg

A-Dog

Reaction score
The one-year deal has benefits as well -

If he has a good season and stays healthy the team has three options:
1. Re-sign him to a longer-term deal
2. Franchise tag him
3. Allow him to sign elsewhere and recoup a comp pick

If he has a poor year or ends up injured again, there is no long-term financial hit

knownone

Reaction score
Seahawker76":1kkiu4us said:
toffee":1kkiu4us said:
Is he the only ‘star’ that we have signed in the last two years or I have missed someone? Marshall was way over his prime although he was a star, back in the days.

This is the biggest deal since the Duane Brown trade with Houston, let's hope it works out as well. They seem to have a bit of a Midas touch of late. With all of our 2020 draft picks they still could swing a deal for an impact player if the price was right, WR?
Who though? The only possibility I could see would be AJ Green. He'd be on the final year of his contract so he doesn't impact our long-term cap situation. Most other trade targets are still on expensive long-term deals.

They have a decent cushion financially, so it's possible they've got something like that up their sleeve.

toffee

Reaction score
Seahawker76":fdry5i2w said:
toffee":fdry5i2w said:

My bad, it's Duane Brown and Ziggy. Two stars FA that we have signed in the last two years.