Seahawks's O-Line Vs. Pot Roast

sutz

Reaction score
checkdanews":158e570i said:
lsheldon":158e570i said:
Knighton is rated #9 at his position in the NFL and Mebane is ranked #3 at the same position but all I ever hear is about Knighton. Personally, I'm tired of hearing about ham hock.

Same thing Iv been thinking, Mebane doesn't get ther respect he is due.
Not many Seahawk players do. I'd love to see Meebs do some damage. If we can get decent interior pressure, it might just be game over.

DtownNative

Reaction score
12th_Bob":3dkyqo27 said:
For as much as I've heard about this guy is he as good as Justin Smith and the like that Seattle has already faced?

Justin Smith is much more physical in disrupting the backfield. Knighton is more like Wilfork.

- Denver Fan

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
1 on 1 I think Pot Roast probably takes Unger to the cleaners most snaps. Unger is not a huge, physical dude. But if Carpenter is taking him on...now that is going to cause some earthquakes.

Eldorado

Reaction score
sutz":2p9i2fxk said:
checkdanews":2p9i2fxk said:
lsheldon":2p9i2fxk said:
Knighton is rated #9 at his position in the NFL and Mebane is ranked #3 at the same position but all I ever hear is about Knighton. Personally, I'm tired of hearing about ham hock.

Not many Seahawk players do. I'd love to see Meebs do some damage. If we can get decent interior pressure, it might just be game over.

Does mebane line up at LDT or RDT?

plyka

Reaction score
12th_Bob":1saluo1v said:
For as much as I've heard about this guy is he as good as Justin Smith and the like that Seattle has already faced?

Not even close...we have to remember the fat dude is in the AFC. Let's just say they aren't well known for their "defense." Comparing a beast like Justin Smith with fat-chop (edit: i guess it would be fat roast) is ridiculous.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Eldorado":1k5aw827 said:
sutz":1k5aw827 said:
checkdanews":1k5aw827 said:
lsheldon":1k5aw827 said:

Does mebane line up at LDT or RDT?

Mebane is RDT. You can go here to look at the depth chart: http://www.seahawks.com/team/depth-chart.html

Latest posts