Sean Payton

JPatera76

Reaction score
The supposed HOF coach with the supposed HOF QB who called out the former Denver HC is 0 and 3.

Has taken a good defence and destroyed it and the offense is no better than last years.

Love this and that 3rd round pick.
Wonder when his ass starts to feel a little "Warm"

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Actually the donk offense does appear better than last years. They are mixing up the run more and relying less on Russ.

The eyeball test tells me the 3 and outs are what is killing them right now, and a big part of why they are 0-3. When the offense has multiple 3 and outs, the game can get out of hand like today, especially when the defense can't get off the field like they somewhat could last year.

Russ has stats that look good so far, but they don't include 3 and outs in a QBs stats do they?

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Actually the donk offense does appear better than last years. They are mixing up the run more and relying less on Russ.

The eyeball test tells me the 3 and outs are what is killing them right now, and a big part of why they are 0-3. When the offense has multiple 3 and outs, the game can get out of hand like today, especially when the defense can't get off the field like they somewhat could last year.

Russ has stats that look good so far, but they don't include 3 and outs in a QBs stats do they?
Most of his stat's are garbage time ones. Example RW was not responsible for that hail Mary. It bounced off 3 players that is just luck.

Gorgar

Reaction score
The supposed HOF coach with the supposed HOF QB who called out the former Denver HC is 0 and 3.

Has taken a good defence and destroyed it and the offense is no better than last years.

Love this and that 3rd round pick.
I didn't know a donkey could lay an egg, but they are heading for another year out of the playoffs while Geno heads for a pro-bowl season. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Denver's head office looks like the baboon cage at the zoo.

Gorgar

Reaction score
3/12 or something on third down, there was more parts than just the defense in the effort to give up 70, thats gotta be an entire team effort.

JS a genius for getting one of their picks
Sad thing is, I watched that game and that's three hours of my life I'll never get back! Great job Hawks, btw, see you next Monday.🙂