Sean Payton

uncle fester

Reaction score
The fact that a guy who knowingly allowed his staff to financially incentivize the purposeful injury and concussions of opposing players called out another coach for being the worst is all I need to know.

Dude had a loaded roster for many years, he UNDERACHIEVED in New Orleans IMO. He clearly has no loyalty to the fraternity which is coaching from his comments on Nathaniel Hackett (not surprising since he has crossed NFL picket lines in the past). He fought his suspension for attempting to coverup bounty gate claiming it wasn't fair and he's been accused of stealing painkillers and covering that up.

It will be interesting to see if they turn the ship around, but the 70 steamer could not have happened to a more deserving coach.
Absolutely agreed on all of this.

The lack of media fingers being pointed in Payton’s direction today is staggering. But not surprising.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
They seem to be throwing Wilson under the bus this year and making excuses for Payton when to be honest Wilson has been okay so far but the defense has been a dumpster fire. Cowherd in particular has went from praising Wilson to saying he's washed and saying Payton needs another year or 2 (I don't see how with no cap space due to the Wilson contract and you can't cut him due to that). Surprised there's not been anyone saying he can't win without Brees like they are doing for BB and Brady.

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
The fact that a guy who knowingly allowed his staff to financially incentivize the purposeful injury and concussions of opposing players called out another coach for being the worst is all I need to know.

Dude had a loaded roster for many years, he UNDERACHIEVED in New Orleans IMO. He clearly has no loyalty to the fraternity which is coaching from his comments on Nathaniel Hackett (not surprising since he has crossed NFL picket lines in the past). He fought his suspension for attempting to coverup bounty gate claiming it wasn't fair and he's been accused of stealing painkillers and covering that up.

It will be interesting to see if they turn the ship around, but the 70 steamer could not have happened to a more deserving coach. The fact that a young McD showed him the grace of not putting him into the history books when he refused show Hackett any respect is poetic justice.
100% on couldn't happen to a more deserving coach.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Wonder when his ass starts to feel a little "Warm"
I'd say about now.

The part that I find a little funny - if he straight up TANKS this season with Me3 - I wonder if enough damage will be done to his rep that he will be told to stay the F away from the Fox Pregame broadcasts.

One can only hope!

SP and Me3 can go piss up a rope -