Sean Payton

Welshers2

Reaction score
LMAO the Broncos forum is an absolute MELT DOWN right now. I'm seriously laughing my ass off.

To quote them on SP:

"If Payton had any dignity he would resign tomorrow. If not the owners should fire him. The debacle was the worst loss in Broncos history and a total embarrassment. Don’t care about his past success."

Gorgar

Reaction score
Btw, there's a YouTube channel that does a "New new new new Worst game of my life" or something like that series. I forget his name...I think he's a comedian. Or the pain he's experiencing being a Donkey fan is turning him into one. Anyhow, I can't ******* WAIT to see his latest installment! 😭😭😭😭
(Crying crocodile tears)

JPatera76

Reaction score
Btw, there's a YouTube channel that does a "New new new new Worst game of my life" or something like that series. I forget his name...I think he's a comedian. Or the pain he's experiencing being a Donkey fan is turning him into one. Anyhow, I can't ******* WAIT to see his latest installment! 😭😭😭😭

idk but this ones GREAT

sc85sis

Reaction score
LMAO the Broncos forum is an absolute MELT DOWN right now. I'm seriously laughing my ass off.

To quote them on SP:

"If Payton had any dignity he would resign tomorrow. If not the owners should fire him. The debacle was the worst loss in Broncos history and a total embarrassment. Don’t care about his past success."
Which forum? They have more than one.

evergreen

Reaction score
I’m loving it. Although I am worried about Caleb.

toffee

Reaction score
Lol ME3 lobbied to get the HC he wanted, even tried to get SP here, well he got what he wanted, lol and they are worse than last year.

Could it be Brees made SP look good and not vice versa kinda like TB made Bellycheat.
HOF WRs made their QB looked good, HOF QBs made their OC and HC looked good.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Netflix “Home Team” is based on Payton coaching his son’s sixth grade team the year he was suspended. The first Goal accomplished was to put points on the board before the scoreboard shut down at 40.

Payton couldn’t even do in real life what he did in an Adam sander directed docudrama.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

So I get how the bears former dc isn’t available but you’re contuinuing to employ vj who allowed70 points?

rjdriver

Reaction score
The fact that a guy who knowingly allowed his staff to financially incentivize the purposeful injury and concussions of opposing players called out another coach for being the worst is all I need to know.

Dude had a loaded roster for many years, he UNDERACHIEVED in New Orleans IMO. He clearly has no loyalty to the fraternity which is coaching from his comments on Nathaniel Hackett (not surprising since he has crossed NFL picket lines in the past). He fought his suspension for attempting to coverup bounty gate claiming it wasn't fair and he's been accused of stealing painkillers and covering that up.

It will be interesting to see if they turn the ship around, but the 70 steamer could not have happened to a more deserving coach. The fact that a young McD showed him the grace of not putting him into the history books when he refused show Hackett any respect is poetic justice.

Last edited: