SF @ Seattle on ESPN right now

Seeker

Reaction score
The game this sunday will be a blowout like this. I know it sounds stupid but watch.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Seeker":1z5iklrw said:
The game this sunday will be a blowout like this. I know it sounds stupid but watch.

Not a lot of people agree with you- but im one of them

GO HAWKS!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Seeker":3nkdozpp said:

Every big game I came in worried it was going to be a tight hard fought battle, we ended up destroying them. Week 15 in 2012, 2013 Week 2 and the two Saints game. This game I'm still nervous, hopefully I get similar results.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
wow..forgot about how many flags went against us early...Rice and his spinning the ball..remeber that!!

kidhawk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3pyz9eno said:
I think you meant NFL network.

Yup...it's a 90 minute replay....followed by a 90 minute replay of our trip to Candlestick (Last trip I should add). Got them recording to watch on Saturday to get me through until Sunday

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I still have both Seattle victories on my DVR, which I will also watch again before Sunday.

stack600

Reaction score
Watched both...I'm more confident than ever.. :0190l: :49ersmall: :179422: It will be a NFC West Battle..But after watching both games..We win most the fights..We got this... :th2thumbs:

Pak40.

Reaction score
I am still trying to figure out the whistle blow on the punt. Where did that come from? They never really went into detail about it.

irocdave

Reaction score
Anyone remember how "great" the niners were after beating a healthy Packers team at the beginning of the year? CK was anointed to be on his way to the greatest QB ever. What happened to them in the 2nd week of the year. The Hawks damaged that team. Took half the season for them to come back from that game.Lots of water has passed under that bridge but...

kidhawk

Reaction score
irocdave":3siggd0p said:
Anyone remember how "great" the niners were after beating a healthy Packers team at the beginning of the year? CK was anointed to be on his way to the greatest QB ever. What happened to them in the 2nd week of the year. The Hawks damaged that team. Took half the season for them to come back from that game.Lots of water has passed under that bridge but...

I mentioned this in another thread. People are saying that the Niner offense is right in stride and that our offense is struggling which is EXACTLY what they said going into week 2.

What seems to happen with us is when we get behind they turn Wilson loose and he does what we need to do, but when we play with a lead it's all about ball control. I'm not sold on our offense not being able to perform, but am leaning more towards they aren't given the complete opportunity to open it up all the time.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
Random comments from watching the game.

aldon smith hurt okung in this game and mcquistin slid over to tackle
Mcquistin looks bad.
Defense looks good.
I see Maxwell in place of BB.
San frans safety ried out for the game with concussion in the 3rd quarter when the game was 0-5
another large turbin run with a flag...to bring it back... does he have any over 2 yards that aren't called back
Wilson getting Pressured a lot.
I notice that back then Wilson dropped back much further in week 2 after a fake handoff play action giving himself 10+15 yards vs the current 5-7 he gives himself now.
Sidney.. I forgot what he looked like, looks tall and thicker then I remember... nice spiny ball to negate a first down.
coleman looks really bad.. getting blown up a lot
niners rush 3. Baldwin sits in the zone 51 yard gain... nice.
OMG OMG a 14 yard turbin run that DOESNT COME BACK FOR A FLAG.
ok i'm tierd of watching i'm gonna fast forward to the end... we win.

Latest posts