The Annual Adopt a Rookie thread

Exittium

Reaction score
im going with Paul Richardson I think he'll make us move on from someone people seemed to be stuck on.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Richardson because I've always wanted the Seahawks to have a stud with the same last name as me.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Hard not to pick our top guy in P-Rich but with a name like Cassius Marsh and his reputation as a bad-azz I'm going to ride with a crazy man at DE. We might not have signed Jared Allen but I think Marsh could be our own more athletic version.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Great Scott. Us Scott's gotta stick together.

Upon further thought, I'm adopting Keith Price. I'd like to see him make the team and replace TJack. Long odds, I know, but if he did it, that would be awesome for the Hawks because it means he's got the skills.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
You can add these rookies to your list. They are officially signed, according to the Seahawks:

S Dion Bailey, USC
LB Brock Coyle, Montana
TE Chase Dixon, Central Arkansas
OT Garry Gilliam, Penn State
OL Bronson Irwin, Oklahoma
DE/OLB Jackson Jeffcoat, Texas
CB Jimmy Legree, South Carolina
QB Keith Price, Washington
DT Andru Pulu, Eastern Washington

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Jeffcoat because I already know P-Rich is a star in the making

chris98251

Reaction score
Jeffcoat is going to get put on Practice squad I think, he has good talent don't know why he slid and we know his bloodlines and technique has been coached from father to college. That or have a nagging injury that getys him IR somehow.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I'm going Britt. That dude is going to be scrapping and drawing some 15 yard penalties. I like him getting a shot at taking over for Breno who I am going to miss.

theascension

Reaction score
It's a bit of a reach but I'm going to go for Eric Pinkins in case someone gets hurt and he does what all our other DB's have been doing filling in after other injuries these past few years.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Jeffcoat. I am very excited we got him. Lots of guys I'm excited about. Love this draft!!

TwilightError

Reaction score
I'll take Jimmy Staten. According to the internet he barely exists as a player but is a decent liquor store robber prospect. The biggest "who?!" phenomenon of the draft, So gotta love it if it works! Will make JS look Like a genius again.

etanate

Reaction score
Kevin Norwood, he's a student of the game, and his college coach loved him. Was under rated, and those players excel on the Seahawks!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Jackson Jeffcoat if only because of the awesome name and the badass dad.

Justwin

Reaction score
Brock Coyle is mine, tackling machine. I think he can start right away on special teams, maybe Farwell's eventual replacement.