The Annual Adopt a Rookie thread

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
It's Marsh for me. The fact that he owns a pitbull and was watching The Last Samurai instead of draft coverage when Pete and John called him made me instantly fall in love.

garrylt4

Reaction score
Kevin Norwood is my drafted adopt a rookie. I think he'll make a lot of 1st downs and score a lot of touchdowns.

UDFA adopt a rookie is Garry Gilliam just because we spell our name the same way.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
I'm going Norwood, although it pains me to do so because of how many people picked him.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
Ill take Jeffcoat. I was actually hoping he was coming out last year and the Hawks drafted him in round 1. So to get him as a UDFA, I am onboard with that.

Atradees

Reaction score
I got burned last year with the CMike pick. I like this kids fire.

Nothing is over yet- but I Like this draft way better than last year.

Uthawk

Reaction score
Kevin Norwood. I can see a lot of promise and he should work into a good spot for us.

Eric Schultz for an UDFA- he's coming in for a tryout and I've got to root for the fellow Utah State alum and someone I've met personally. Great guy and hard worker. Hope he can prove it out there.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'll go with Jimmy Satan because he'll pass rush like the devil and be Hell on opposing offensive linemen.
Oh, it's spelled Staten? Shucks. Maybe we can pull some strings with the Hawks equipment guys to "fix" it on his uni.

roiyair

Reaction score
I'm sold on Kevin Norwood.
I think he's gonna be awesome for us even with the really tough wideout competition.

Also love the "taller Bobby Engram" label. one of my favorite Hawks!

uncle fester

Reaction score
I've only done this once before. I picked Tharold Simon - and he immediately broke his foot (did he end up breaking it twice??), so I'm not going to go jinxing some poor rookie again.

Uthawk

Reaction score
uncle fester":18v3podn said:
I've only done this once before. I picked Tharold Simon - and he immediately broke his foot (did he end up breaking it twice??), so I'm not going to go jinxing some poor rookie again.

Could you adopt Aaron Donald? That would be nice.

Latest posts