This place is gonna suck for a while...

TreeRon

Reaction score
I'm very proud of Russell. Someone with his constant positive message regardless of circumstances is someone to admire.
I hope some, if not all of his teammates realize they kind of let him down. He did everything he could to drag them to a win. He just needed a little help at the end. I know he'd never say anything like that, in fact he probably wouldn't even think it.

Vaclav44

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":39bwe5ni said:
Slick":39bwe5ni said:
A successful season. We played above expectations. Something to build on for next year.

This x 10.

If we're being honest, this team WAY overachieved this year. No team that sustained this many injuries with a bottom 7-8 defense should be playing in the Divisional round of the playoffs.

Russell Carrington Wilson, that's why we were on TV yesterday. Plain and simple.

I'm very proud of my Hawks, no quit in this team. Got nothing to hang our heads about, this was not a SB caliber team............as we'll see next weekend when GB loses by 21 pts to a scary ass SF team that looks on defense eerily similar to us in 2012 and 2013.

Good news is 9 draft picks and 70M+ of cap space once some contract housecleaning is done. I like those odds of making this roster faster and stronger going into next season.

Actually what Sgt. Largent says X 10!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
sutz":1m69oqa8 said:
Double sigh. I will be back in April after the crybabies are done.

And....What the hell was up with Marshawn’s chicken post game presser? :laugh:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aussie Seahawk":25zchtbq said:
Well, I'm damned proud of them. I'm honoured to be a Seahawk fan, from a great distance.

SEEEEEEEEE-HAWKS!!!
Well from here on the other side of the World, I am damned Proud of them too :irishdrinkers:
Oh and Aussie, my heart goes out to y'all down under having to deal with all those fires raging. :(

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":28gjezcs said:
Sports Hernia":28gjezcs said:
This is why Seattle needs an NHL team. A hockey team now would be a great distraction.

Hoping John and Pete hit a homerun in the draft and supplement it was great FA signings.

I know a lot of you guys are pumped for the NHL but if you think officiating is bad in the NFL just wait...Also the steering is quite obvious which may work to your advantage as Bettman loves to see a long playoff push from american expansion teams. I'll let you make your own opinion but I haven't tuned in since 2012....and I was a lifetime fan and played the game. Go Dragons!
The only way I'm going nutzoid over the Dragons, is if they let PUFF work his MAGIC playing Quarterback :smilingalien:
Seriously though, I really am hoping that the Dragons kick ass. :2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2blarca7 said:
Slick":2blarca7 said:
A successful season. We played above expectations. Something to build on for next year.

This x 10.

If we're being honest, this team WAY overachieved this year. No team that sustained this many injuries with a bottom 7-8 defense should be playing in the Divisional round of the playoffs.

Russell Carrington Wilson, that's why we were on TV yesterday. Plain and simple.

I'm very proud of my Hawks, no quit in this team. Got nothing to hang our heads about, this was not a SB caliber team............as we'll see next weekend when GB loses by 21 pts to a scary ass SF team that looks on defense eerily similar to us in 2012 and 2013.

Good news is 9 draft picks and 70M+ of cap space once some contract housecleaning is done. I like those odds of making this roster faster and stronger going into next season.
THIS Sarge :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1msji1s7 said:
Well, negativity is a choice. Unfortunately, you're right. It's gonna' be drama town for quite some time.
Oh well, to each his/her own. It was a great season and they really exceeded expectations for what they were working with. Hopefully there will be a change at DC, and the slow starts HAVE TO stop.

Go Hawks. This team is gonna' be real good next year imo.
My Seahawks brought home a Lombardi for Paul Allen & us Seahawks fans all over the world, so let the "Drama" Know-it-all's have their snivel sessions, I won't be attending :mrgreen:
Have a great Off Season Soulfish :irishdrinkers:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
12AngryHawks":ytke4ug8 said:
morgulon1":ytke4ug8 said:
Until the end of April.. Then all things are possible.

Like trading back twice , then making a reach on a bust.

We could have had Maxx Crosby. :34853_doh:
Could have had Warren Moon too :roll:

justafan

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3ittb9m4 said:
Slick":3ittb9m4 said:

This x 10.

No doubt about it.great post

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
My prediction is 16 Fire Pete threads, 24 Fire Norton threads, 37 offensive line threads, 128 threads about singing an awesome NFL talent for peanuts, 45 threads about trading a scrub for an A-tier talent straight up, and 3 uniform threads.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
KInda tough to give our opponents 21 point leads and hope for yet another Russell miracle. He's a great player but c'mon...he's just one guy. DEFENSE for the upcoming draft. O and D lines, and hopefully, another cornerback. Great season Hawks! Exceeded expectations. A couple more missing parts and we're good to go!

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":je1325le said:
My prediction is 16 Fire Pete threads, 24 Fire Norton threads, 37 offensive line threads, 128 threads about singing an awesome NFL talent for peanuts, 45 threads about trading a scrub for an A-tier talent straight up, and 3 uniform threads.
I'll take the over on the uniform threads. :twisted:

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
My prediction is that all of the Rah Rah Pom Pom waving fans will be praising Pete and the team next year too when the team comes up short once again. Why wouldnt they though because the team wasnt good in the 90's and we won a Super Bowl 6 years ago.

Let Pete coach this season and then go all in on McDaniels while Russ is still able.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
As opposed to the almost always negative, everything sucks, if they don't win the Super Bowl the entire season was a waste crowd? I'll take the positive vibe any day. Believe it or not, people can be proud of what the team did and STILL be bummed and/or pissed off that the season is over. The more you know...…...

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":w1nlof6j said:
My prediction is that all of the Rah Rah Pom Pom waving fans will be praising Pete and the team next year too when the team comes up short once again. Why wouldnt they though because the team wasnt good in the 90's and we won a Super Bowl 6 years ago.

Let Pete coach this season and then go all in on McDaniels while Russ is still able.

And all the Pete haters like you will come out of the woodwork if the team doesn't win a SB every year to say "I told you so."

Josh McDaniels? Lol, yeah cause the Belichick coaching tree is so successful elsewhere. Until Vrabel this year his entire coaching tree accounted for ONE playoff win.

Al Groh, Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel, Eric Mangini, Josh McDaniels, Jim Schwartz, Bill O’Brien, Matt Patricia

Wow, what a list.......and exactly why even the Brown's didn't give McDaniels full control over operations, drafting and coaching like he wanted, so they hired Stefanski.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Being "right" about something like the team losing and/or Pete failing (in YOUR eyes) on what planet does that feel good??? Just curious

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
The safest bet in sports is to say that your team won't win the SB. It's literally the easiest, laziest, most cowardly prediction one can make. It proves absolutely nothing and it certainly doesn't win you any internet football forum knowledge points. Quite the opposite in fact.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":1hawlblp said:
The safest bet in sports is to say that your team won't win the SB. It's literally the easiest, laziest, most cowardly prediction one can make. It proves absolutely nothing and it certainly doesn't win you any internet football forum knowledge points. Quite the opposite in fact.

This makes no sense to me.

Any fan being objective and realistic knows that the probabilities of their sports teams winning it all every year is low, even if your team is good.

Doesn't mean you're not critical of your team and proactive in assessment and improvement ideas.

What's lazy is "we aren't winning SB's, so let's fire Pete."