This place is gonna suck for a while...

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":83pc58xz said:
Wow, what a list.......and exactly why even the Brown's didn't give McDaniels full control over operations, drafting and coaching like he wanted, so they hired Stefanski.

The Browns are proverbial screwups. Choosing Stefanski will just be another one in a long list. Hey their loss and our gain.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cyrus12":uwolqjeh said:
Sports Hernia":uwolqjeh said:
This is why Seattle needs an NHL team. A hockey team now would be a great distraction.

Hoping John and Pete hit a homerun in the draft and supplement it was great FA signings.

I know a lot of you guys are pumped for the NHL but if you think officiating is bad in the NFL just wait...Also the steering is quite obvious which may work to your advantage as Bettman loves to see a long playoff push from american expansion teams. I'll let you make your own opinion but I haven't tuned in since 2012....and I was a lifetime fan and played the game. Go Dragons!
I’m used to “steering”, I’m a fan of a “non legacy” NFL team.
I hope your right, it would be nice to be on the other side of intentional steering for once. 8)

Nunya_

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3p8bz7h1 said:
My prediction is that all of the Rah Rah Pom Pom waving fans will be praising Pete and the team next year too when the team comes up short once again. Why wouldnt they though because the team wasnt good in the 90's and we won a Super Bowl 6 years ago.

Let Pete coach this season and then go all in on McDaniels while Russ is still able.

McDaniels???? Josh McDaniels???? The coach that went 8-8 his first season as HC and then 3-9 his second season before he was fired mid-season? How will his hiring bring us to the promise land?

Largent80

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":cuz47zrw said:
My prediction is that all of the Rah Rah Pom Pom waving fans will be praising Pete and the team next year too when the team comes up short once again. Why wouldnt they though because the team wasnt good in the 90's and we won a Super Bowl 6 years ago.

Let Pete coach this season and then go all in on McDaniels while Russ is still able.

Hey look, here I am trying to rile up people already riled.

Nope. Just another in a series of TROLL posts from someone pretending to be a Hawks fan.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I just had to quad plow my road that had 2 inches of snow on it. All 200 yds. I had to shovel the snow to get to my quad and both walkways.... Damn you Pete Carroll. :twisted:

seedhawk

Reaction score
sutz":2rjyuch6 said:

This place has sucked since Les passed. We all lost our voice of reason and moderation. I really miss the old coot.

Largent80

Reaction score
Les passed but all of us that knew him can pass on his legacy by acting accordingly. I hoisted beers with the guy and there aren't a helluva lot on this current board that I would even consider it.

PackerNation

Reaction score
Well, things would suck a lot more everywhere if New England won the Super Bowl again this year. Since they can't, I'll smile no matter who gets the ring.

Af6b54a348a3ee7be8ead08af5852938

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1wlfcxww said:
This is why Seattle needs an NHL team. A hockey team now would be a great distraction.

Hoping John and Pete hit a homerun in the draft and supplement it was great FA signings.

There's always the Zags!

Jville

Reaction score
Appyhawk":24lmmgfj said:
I've sometimes wanted to vent after games, but a lot of people seem to go completely unhinged. Weird.

Those that live to taunt the opposition go crazy. They become the taunted rather than the taunter. Trapped in a habit of taunting, they go after a player or a coach or a fellow poster to take it out on. The forum, as a vessel, becomes an echo chamber amplifying group unhappiness. One might characterize this as a kind of taunting derangement syndrome.

It's now Wednesday when the the national media's group thought begins to move from the past tense of last weekends games to the future tense of next weekend. That will help as the national media show moves on to other business.

But forums, as echo chambers, can reverberate for some time. This forum would really benefit from a stronger sense of good sportsmanship at the expense of less taunting. Heck, it's essentially impossible to talk about great plays or great calls by an opponent without it being shouted down by self inflicted echos of bench the Seahawk or fire this or that Seahawk.

Oh well, guess our forum has some things to work on the way to getting better ....... one post at a time. :229031_shrug: I would like to think we can grow out of bad behavior and cultivate good forum sportsmanship.

minormillikin

Reaction score
XxxZagnutxxX":1lrl1uel said:
Sports Hernia":1lrl1uel said:

There's always the Zags!

And the Dragons!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1ylkyduo said:
Cyrus12":1ylkyduo said:
Sports Hernia":1ylkyduo said:

I know a lot of you guys are pumped for the NHL but if you think officiating is bad in the NFL just wait...Also the steering is quite obvious which may work to your advantage as Bettman loves to see a long playoff push from american expansion teams. I'll let you make your own opinion but I haven't tuned in since 2012....and I was a lifetime fan and played the game. Go Dragons!
I’m used to “steering”, I’m a fan of a “non legacy” NFL team.
I hope your right, it would be nice to be on the other side of intentional steering for once. 8)
Lol..depends on your expansion draft. If they get the form of draft the Golden Knights got you guys will be instant contenders. I see at least a rivalry brewing with the Canucks.

chris98251

Reaction score
Jville":2qu5b1v2 said:
Appyhawk":2qu5b1v2 said:
I've sometimes wanted to vent after games, but a lot of people seem to go completely unhinged. Weird.

Those that live to taunt the opposition go crazy. They become the taunted rather than the taunter. Trapped in a habit of taunting, they go after a player or a coach or a fellow poster to take it out on. The forum, as a vessel, becomes an echo chamber amplifying group unhappiness. One might characterize this as a kind of taunting derangement syndrome.

It's now Wednesday when the the national media's group thought begins to move from the past tense of last weekends games to the future tense of next weekend. That will help as the national media show moves on to other business.

But forums, as echo chambers, can reverberate for some time. This forum would really benefit from a stronger sense of good sportsmanship at the expense of less taunting. Heck, it's essentially impossible to talk about great plays or great calls by an opponent without it being shouted down by self inflicted echos of bench the Seahawk or fire this or that Seahawk.

Oh well, guess our forum has some things to work on the way to getting better ....... one post at a time. :229031_shrug: I would like to think we can grow out of bad behavior and cultivate good forum sportsmanship.

Screw Sportsmanship, who wins that way, Belichek pushes the limits, Astros pushed the limits, our President does what he wants says what he wants, he is above the law, kick um while their down, stab them in the back, take their lunch money, that's the American way since the 1980's.

:)

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
chris98251":3npmkb8r said:
Screw Sportsmanship, who wins that way, Belichek pushes the limits, Astros pushed the limits, our President does what he wants says what he wants, he is above the law, kick um while their down, stab them in the back, take their lunch money, that's the American way since the 1700's.

:)

FIFY :twisted:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
XxxZagnutxxX":2qtfmpcy said:
Sports Hernia":2qtfmpcy said:

There's always the Zags!
Boo! 8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
minormillikin":27nh9l2d said:
XxxZagnutxxX":27nh9l2d said:
Sports Hernia":27nh9l2d said:

There's always the Zags!

And the Dragons!
Yes! Go Dragons!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Largent80":7wuf3nn7 said:
Les passed but all of us that knew him can pass on his legacy by acting accordingly. I hoisted beers with the guy and there aren't a helluva lot on this current board that I would even consider it.

Les and his wife stopped by my place and we went to lunch. Very enjoyable! We lost a real champion when we lost Les. Most here respected what he had to say. We've lost several good posters in the past five years.....too bad.