This place is toxic

fenderbender123

Reaction score
OMG!! Yeah, like I, or ANYONE ELSE would ever expect YOU the "Master Sniveler" to CONTRIBUTE something POSITIVE to ANYTHING Seahawks. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!
I don't know how it would even be possible, but I BELIEVE that you could actually find a way to get even worse.
TRUTH: YOU are one, IF NOT the MOST BUMMERITES I've EVER seen on .NET

You should capitalize a few more words in each sentence.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
OMG!! Yeah, like I, or ANYONE ELSE would ever expect YOU the "Master Sniveler" to CONTRIBUTE something POSITIVE to ANYTHING Seahawks. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!
I don't know how it would even be possible, but I BELIEVE that you could actually find a way to get even worse.
Question; Can you even walk by someone eating a bowl of cereal without whipping it out & p*ssing?
Never mind, EVERYONE here already knows the answer.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The vitriol is a good sign. Not a bad.
At least people still care.

It could be worse. The worst is when people stop caring. Then follow by not attending, or even watching.
We aren't there yet.

Be thankful for the frustration. It could be worse. We could be like Mariner fans, who don't bother to get angry anymore because they know it doesn't matter. Nor does their team.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Question; Can you even walk by someone eating a bowl of cereal without whipping it out & p*ssing?
Never mind, EVERYONE here already knows the answer.

And there's the capital letters we all know and love.

Yeah, i've been a bummerite (lol, whatever that is) because i've been pointing out for years what a lot of people are finally recognizing now. I believe the team has been stuck in a loop for years now under Carroll while you still believe that he's the answer and the team is headed in the right direction, so yeah, we aren't going to agree on our positions.

Wheetie

Reaction score

Yeah, i've been a bummerite (lol, whatever that is) because i've been pointing out for years what a lot of people are finally recognizing now. I believe the team has been stuck in a loop for years now under Carroll while you still believe that he's the answer and the team is headed in the right direction, so yeah, we aren't going to agree on our positions.
Isn't a "Bummerite" just a Hutterite that values a good look from behind?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I guess we are all supposed to all jump for joy and pump a bunch of sunshine after this last game?
NO!!, Just don't p*ss in the Cheerio Bowls of other folks who've chosen to NOT go ape-shit after a loss.
Am I missing something here????
I mean WHY THE HELL do some of y'all feel the need to go off the deep 'Fing end after every single won or lost game.
I guess it's true, "Misery Loves Company" SMH

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
NO!!, Just don't p*ss in the Cheerio Bowls of other folks who've chosen to NOT go ape-shit after a loss.
Am I missing something here????
I mean WHY THE HELL do some of y'all feel the need to go off the deep 'Fing end after every single won or lost game.
I guess it's true, "Misery Loves Company" SMH

Serious question to you. What are we supposed to be looking forward to?

scutterhawk

Reaction score

See^^^^^^ That's your folly 'Pity you ACTUALLY BELIEVE all your own horse-shit.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Last time I checked, we haven't won in a while, so people have a right to be negative if they want to be. Ignore them if it offends you. I don't understand getting this worked up over posts on the internet. Whatever. Have a great day!

scutterhawk

Reaction score

I DON'T CARE about your pessimistic "Positions" You >>>>>ASSUME<<<<< that some of us others are unsuspecting, Accepting and-or ignorant to the Workings & goings-on, THAT IS an ARROGANT'S Posterior-Cavity position.........Is any of this starting to dawn on y'all yet???
Never mind, I already know the answer.

LTH

Reaction score
LOLOLOL. Where is this GROWTH you speak of. The team is regressing for cripes sake.
No no they are NOT REGRESSING. 64.3% on 3rd down percentage... 80% in the red zone against one of the best teams in the NFC. they lost the game but that's not regression. Now let's see what they do vs the Niners.

They lost 4 out of the last 5... but who did they lose to? The Ravens, the Rams (by a missed FG), THE Niners, and the Cowboys. Those are all really good football teams they were in 2 of the 4 loses right till the end. There is NO shame in that.

If they have their offensive woes behind them this should be a good competitive game against the Niners. We will see!

LTH

Last edited:

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I DON'T CARE about your pessimistic "Positions" You >>>>>ASSUME<<<<< that some of us others are unsuspecting, Accepting and-or ignorant to the Workings & goings-on, THAT IS an ARROGANT'S Posterior-Cavity position.........Is any of this starting to dawn on y'all yet???
Never mind, I already know the answer.

Your right. You guys that think the team is headed in the right direction and Pete will coach them over the hump and start winning post season games have it all figured out. Well at least that's what you've been thinking for the past 8 (going on 9) years anyways. Awesome.