Trey Flowers Might Have Saved Our Season

vigilantgrrl

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2yb1i3uh said:
toffee":2yb1i3uh said:
mistaowen":2yb1i3uh said:
I see a lot of young Sherm in his play. He has a couple routes that he struggles with but is crazy fast, a great tackler, and has perfect size for the scheme. Shaq’s Regression is pretty disappointing, he’s look quite bad this season.

I am equally surprosed by Shaq's regression.

Huge play by Flowers.....I had a feeling that Gano was going to miss it once they got the stop.

As for Shaquille, I think he is distracted by his brother being on the team with him. They are getting a lot of attention off the field and it seems he's not as focused. Plus he's also playing learning to play a new position from last year could have something to do with it too. But all in all, not having Thomas back there is hurting the whole secondary. They have not played well on a consistent basis since he got injured.

Sadly, I also think that Shaq's brother being on the team is a big distraction.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Shaq may have saved our season as well. This rundown is EPIC. Comes across from the opposite side of the field and shows us that 4.38 speed. I wonder exactly HOW FAST he ran.

[youtube]PFxYWz5EYeg[/youtube]

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Flowers has been a huge surprise, love how this kid is playing. Especially since he played Safety in College. This is all new to him, and imo he is playing better than Shaq quite often.
Shaq catching him from behind was impressive, no give up in that kid.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":wybt2ai3 said:
Shaq may have saved our season as well. This rundown is EPIC. Comes across from the opposite side of the field and shows us that 4.38 speed. I wonder exactly HOW FAST he ran.

Howd he save it? They scored a td that drive

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1ff9rx8p said:
Sox-n-Hawks":1ff9rx8p said:

Howd he save it? They scored a td that drive

It chewed down 3mins of clock. Did you really want another possession for the kitties?