We have a team:2020 Seattle Seahawks

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Go Hawks!

I'm excited to see Parkinson and Taylor get some reps once they're back in action. There are a lot of exciting young players on this team. Love it!

Teahawks

Reaction score
I'm surprised Like Willson and Labor Hill were kept. Maybe they will be cut later to make room for someone?

I assume it's for special teams depth with them.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I like this team, tho am admittedly wary of the middle of the DLine. Maybe some FA signings now that cuts were made.

Anyway, Go Hawks!

luis.hdhoyo

Reaction score
Come on, our ability to put pressure on opposite QB is below-average. Our D-line could very well be probably among the worst of the league. Only rushing and using short-passes with speed, we do not have the way to face it. Wright and Wagner have lost top-speed, we cannot set the edge in DE positions and the centre of the line also seems doubtful. Not even with Adams and Brooks there our perspective looks a bit more promising.

Erebus

Reaction score
I get everyone's concerns over the d-line, but I don't think it'll doom our season. The offense could be great. The secondary should be excellent. Plenty of teams have won the Super Bowl with a below average d-line. You can't be great everywhere. Although the pass rush didn't improve on paper, I think the run defense got better.

I don't think its too unreasonable to think someone could break out as a pass rusher, whether that be Collier, Robinson, or Mayowa taking a Chris Clemons-like mid career leap and thriving in the LEO role. And Taylor might make an impact in the second half of the season. There are also some veteran options still available and we have cap space. All is not lost, IMO.

chihawk

Reaction score
Something more has to happen with DT before next weekend. We can't have a team with 3 DTs.