What RB has more total yards on Sunday??

Since Gurley thinks they will win, who will have more yards on Sunday?

• Todd "I have no idea what I'm talking about" Gurley

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Thomas "I'm going run over you" Rawls

Votes: 46 74.2%

• Total voters

Laloosh

Reaction score
I went with Rawls but I don't think either team will run the ball very well. Similar defensive approaches between the two teams this week imo.

TatupuIsRRRR

Reaction score
This poll very unbias in words and fanbase. This will be final proof who better RB is!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
TatupuIsRRRR":1rdfp3ik said:
This poll very unbias in words and fanbase. This will be final proof who better RB is!

Are you our new "Hasselbeck is MAAANNN!" ?

razor150

Reaction score
Rawls only averaged 2.2 yards again Miami, do you think he'll actually do better against the Rams? I don't. I don't think Gurley is going to do that well though either. So, imo, it is a wash.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
razor150":3svoe66d said:
Rawls only averaged 2.2 yards again Miami, do you think he'll actually do better against the Rams? I don't. I don't think Gurley is going to do that well though either. So, imo, it is a wash.

I suspect Rawls will have more carries this Sunday than he did last Sunday which may bump up that average.

razor150

Reaction score
Aros":37x8cu49 said:
razor150":37x8cu49 said:

I suspect Rawls will have more carries this Sunday than he did last Sunday which may bump up that average.

Maybe, but Michael only had a few more carries than Rawls did. If they plan to continue with RB by committee I don't think he'll get that many more carries. Carries for both backs might also depend on how bad Wilson's ankle is, so it is possible they both could get more carries than they did last week.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1h8nubwb said:
I voted Rawls even though I'm not sure I actually believe it.
LOL...positive thinking. Me too.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
kinda wierd to pick Rawls over Gurley considering how much more likely it is that Gurley will maybe even double Rawls on carries. Rawls will be sharing with Michael and Prosise. Rams rested Gurley yesterday which is likely to mean he's going to see a lot of action.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Going to be tough sledding for Rawls.

Not because he is not great but because the Rams are really going to be keying on the run since they might believe that Wilson is still limited. If that is true we are going to have to run to take the pressure off him.

It is not like the Rams do not already have a scary line.

I will be happy with a win, but I am not expecting great rush #s from either side.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
He did say "total" yards. Couple 80 yard screen passes to the house and Rawls is officially rrrrrrrrrrrr.

Wartooth

Reaction score
9er's put 150 yards rushing on the Ram's vaunted defense... I like Rawls chances.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Thomas Rawls will get at least 100 yards on 25 carries

Wilson will take a read option to give Rams a WTF moment

Gurley will be stuffed, probably 45 yards. We have a great run defense and knowing that we can get to the QB we will be stopping the run first.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Zeb for the win.

TOTAL yards. Rawls is going to get a few swing passes and screens and get 60 plus yards right there.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I want to know, do we take a que from the Niners and stack the front.
Their receivers are a pathetic looking bunch, their TE is no one to fear and their qb, well, we've seen him.

Just spy Lane on Austin and everything is covered.

NINEster

Reaction score
TatupuIsRRRR":345hlzyd said:

Easy there.

So Carlos Hyde better than Todd Gurley (and Adrian Peterson last year) then based on week 1 stats? :mrgreen:

In all seriousness I love to try and compare RBs for the fun of it. Unlike most other positions, an RB's talent often times can be compartmentalized better than any other position.