Which NFL player would you want, and how much would you give?

Spohawks

Reaction score
With the trade deadline looming, if you could pick any current NFL player to be a Seahawk, who would it be and what would you trade for him?

Lets say the player is under contract for 4 years at a fair price.

I would say Patrick Mahomes and I would give both first round picks next year.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
If Carolina is having a fire sale we should pick up Shaq Thompson for a 5th

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
I think I'd go with Quinnen Williams. He hasn't reached his peak yet so I think he's a good fit with the Hawks' timeline, we've had so much trouble finding guys who can provide quick pressure up the middle, and I think he's going to be a game-wrecker.

Not sure what I'd be willing to give up. It would probably have to be more than I'm willing to give up.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Micah Parsons. Like Sun said: Not sure what I'd be willing to give up. It would probably have to be more than I'm willing to give up.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
Micah Parsons. Like Sun said: Not sure what I'd be willing to give up. It would probably have to be more than I'm willing to give up.
Which likely brings us both to Rainger's position of none and keep building through the draft.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
With the trade deadline looming, if you could pick any current NFL player to be a Seahawk, who would it be and what would you trade for him?

Lets say the player is under contract for 4 years at a fair price.

I would say Patrick Mahomes and I would give both first round picks next year.
You're kidding, right? You can keep Mahomes, his bullshit attitude/entitlement, AND his crazy wife.

No soup for you! ;)

And of course, I mean that in the most loving, nurturing way possible ;)

Edit: AND, you DID see this, right? If you thought RW3 was 'un-coachable' - this was 4 weeks ago!

https://nypost.com/2022/09/25/patrick-mahomes-has-tense-exchange-with-chiefs-eric-bieniemy/

Last edited:

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
None! Save our draft capital. Stay young. Build a SB team next years draft
Right on -

I think the only thing I want right now is Adams back - other than that/difference maker on Defense - I don't want anyone. We need to develop what we got. We're on the right track. Save the draft capital.

Rat

Reaction score
Any player in the league for four years at a fair price and some of you would rather just pass on it entirely? I get wanting to build through the draft, but damn, I'm glad none of you guys are the GM. You'll never get a better opportunity to build a winner than that. We're not talking about someone who would be killing our cap.

The smart answer is probably Josh Allen, but TJ Watt is such a difference maker; I can't think of someone who would make this team more complete. Adding Quenton Nelson to our young OL core would be all sorts of fun too, although OG might not be the best use of this. I assume he wouldn't cost quite as much as Watt or Allen though. Depending on how much less it would take to acquire him than Watt, Jeffrey Simmons would be very, very tempting too.

If 2-3 high picks had the combined impact of any of those guys, it would be considered a massive success.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Getting Frank Clark back would instantly boost our D, and if he still has 4+ more years of upper-tier ability, I'd give some capital to get him, but not much. The pass rushers who've tried to replace him after he left haven't been nearly as good.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Getting Frank Clark back would instantly boost our D, and if he still has 4+ more years of upper-tier ability, I'd give some capital to get him, but not much. The pass rushers who've tried to replace him after he left haven't been nearly as good.
I'd agree with this.

Miss him and Clowney (although I haven't tracked really either of them since leaving) - although I'd just like Adams back. Maybe some nano water and a heating pad will fix Adams up ;) C'mon - it's just a ripped quad - c'mon - rub some dirt on it! ;)

Latest posts