Who don't you want?

RiverDog

Reaction score
I'm not going to be supremely upset if we choose any of the 9 candidates that have been connected to our HC opening. I'm getting what I wanted, which is a factory reset.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
Yeah its hard to corner this as its a moving target, to me it seems like most people in this forum who wanted Pete to stay seem to be the same people wanting Quinn as the coach. Nothing wrong with that of course and it makes sense on a few different levels. I think it definitely plays in to me NOT wanting Quinn as I thought it was time to move on.
This is a completely false narrative. Just making stuff up. Those who wanted Pete to stay are not the same group wanting Quinn now. However, those who have been calling for Pete to be fired and replaced by Quinn for years are the same ones who suddenly don't want Quinn. There is a collection of posters here that lack consistency in what they say and consistently contradict their own viewpoints, and in general, that is the group that struggles with academic integrity, intentionally misuses statistics (or perhaps unintentionally, not sure which is worse), and has wanted Pete gone for several years.

Ozzy

Reaction score
This is a completely false narrative. Just making stuff up. Those who wanted Pete to stay are not the same group wanting Quinn now. However, those who have been calling for Pete to be fired and replaced by Quinn for years are the same ones who suddenly don't want Quinn. There is a collection of posters here that lack consistency in what they say and consistently contradict their own viewpoints, and in general, that is the group that struggles with academic integrity, intentionally misuses statistics (or perhaps unintentionally, not sure which is worse), and has wanted Pete gone for several years.

lol no one is making anything. The 2-3 most vocal Pete supporters were the same ones wanting Quinn. I also didn’t claim anything if as fact but said “it seems like to me” so either you’re trolling or lack comprehension? I’m not sure which.

Who are the posters who for years have wanted Pete fired and to be replaced by Quinn? I think the only person making stuff up is you ironically.

This stuff is supposed to be fun. Attacking posters doesn’t really classify so try to lighten up and realize we’re talking sports and we’re all throwing darts here. People who wanted Pete gone, to stay, want Quinn, don’t want Quinn or any other opinion is totally valid and welcomed here.

Scout

Reaction score
Any HC that can fix the defense. The offense on the other hand is a few pieces away from being dominant.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
If you put AI on to it. It would examine previous Seahawks experience and a 2 or 3-0 record as an Interim Head Coach and pick Darrell Bevell.