Who's your favorite "no name" Seahawk of all time?

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Robbie Tobeck

KJ Wright

Mack Strong

Bobby Engram

Ken Hamlin

JR Sweezy

Rocky Bernard

kjreid

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3jezhgvz said:
Pete Kendall.

Pete Kendall was one of my favorites but he is from Boston so I can't bring myself to like him (for awhile)

ludakrishna

Reaction score
I really thought Michael Bumpus was going to be a revelation during our season where WRs were dropping left and right.

And DJ Hackett...shame he could never stay healthy.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":2voin2b8 said:
Throwdown":2voin2b8 said:
Itula Mili
I don't hate Seahawks but Mili rubbed me the wrong way. Injured for most of his career he sponged millions off the team, something like 8 catches in 3 years, then had one half decent season after which he held out for more money. What a waste of time.

He played for 10 seasons, had two or three really solid years. At one point, I believe, Mili set marks for Seahawks TE's single season receptions until Carlson broke it a few years later. He came into the league with a devastating knee injury, and still had a solid career.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
When I was younger, I really liked Derrick Fenner. Loved his running style, but he never really got to the point of being the guy. I think that may have been around the same time as either Lamar Smith, or even Chris Warren's time. Can't remember what happened to Fenner. Traded? Off field troubles? Gotta go look it up…

Another player who was universally "snubbed" due to the other guys around him, but was ultimately a true gamer: Chris Gray.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":3e9t28xs said:
Great topic! I have a few:

The Kaz - Loved his intensity and prowess. I always thought he should've been a starter at ILB

Jerheme Urban - I don't know why, but I thought he was a stud. I was really bummed when DJ Hackett beat him out in TC

Pete Hunter - The 2006 post season wonder. Signed off the street to help our depleted CBs. Had an extremely solid game against Dallas. Didn't make the cut the next offseason.

Joe Jurevicius - Possibly one of my top 3 Hawks of all time. Loved his game and his one season here. I was really upset when Cleveland signed him the next year. I'll never forget his catch and run in SB XL, where he took a defender one on one, literally flipped over the guys back, and went for like another 15 yards. I've never found a replay of it since

I work with Joe's cousin.
I just loved saying the guys name. LOL

DJrmb

Reaction score
I used to love David "The Heater" Hawthorn him and Julian Peterson together used to be pretty fun to watch.

I also loved Sam Adams back in the day after meeting him as a kid at the Kingdom for some academic thing I won at my school. I forget what it was called but about 4 of us from my school got to meet up with kids all around the Seattle area and go to the Kingdome to have lunch, play on the field and meet some of the players.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Fredd Young and John L. Williams.

If we had John L blocking for Marshawn, he would have gotten well over 2000 yards rushing. And John L would have gotten 1000 receiving in this offense. Dude was a weapon out of the backfield.

JonRud

Reaction score
I was a huge fan of LB Anthony Simmons #51. That dude could FLY!

I also remembering having high hopes that QB John Friesz would take us to the Super Bowl. Didn't quite work out though.

Always was and will always be a big Jon Kitna fan.

Seahawks1Fan

Reaction score
Isaiah Kacyvenski; loved that kid's heart and desire and he had one heck of a 'underdog' story as well which just fits our Seahawks so much!!!

Charlie Rogers---loved watching that kid return kicks. Wish we had another one like him! :)

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Gibran Hamdan. Hard lesson to learn that NFL Europe ain't exactly the NFL. Thought he was going to light up the league for us!

Rat

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":3tty62fu said:
Gibran Hamdan. Hard lesson to learn that NFL Europe ain't exactly the NFL.
I think Skyler Green had already taught everyone that lesson. Hamdan should have been paying attention.

Latest posts