Will Wilson ask to be traded next year?

Bobblehead

Reaction score
bigcc":7j0okayy said:
Bobblehead":7j0okayy said:
Frankly, I doubt there is a player that wants to come out here at this point.
Sadly, I think the only solution really is to gut the system.. Pete has to go.. Wilson has to go.. Thomas has to go.. the only viable players that should stay is our MLB.. rest of the SB players that were here for them.. need to be gone.

Can Chris Peterson coach both?

Hard to take you seriously when you refer to Wagner as "our MLB"... What about kj/Baldwin? They need to be gone? Smh

LOL.. I had a brain fart and couldn't think of his name.. I was thinking about them and wasn't sure if the whole slate needed to be cleaned, but, I do think, they are good to stay,

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2yxfdhzx said:
Russ is the Kaepernick model in many ways. Without exceptional D, without a M. Lynch, with opponents increasingly figuring him out, Russ' weaknesses are exposed. He's OK to get us to 7-9 to 9-7 range unless other pieces fall apart.
:roll: 2nd half of 2015 says different.

Seymour

Reaction score
SkyHawks16":3ahsv7ls said:
I remember a certain QB going 3 seasons 7-9...no one is saying he isn't elite.

Ya but how tall is he? :sarcasm_off:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":14v2zwrp said:
SantaClaraHawk":14v2zwrp said:
Russ is the Kaepernick model in many ways. Without exceptional D, without a M. Lynch, with opponents increasingly figuring him out, Russ' weaknesses are exposed. He's OK to get us to 7-9 to 9-7 range unless other pieces fall apart.

Definitely, but we're not in 2015.

TreeRon

Reaction score
If he reads this board and takes any of it seriously, he'll want to bail for sure. Dirk Koetter for one would love to have him.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
TreeRon":2fmb4xm0 said:
If he reads this board and takes any of it seriously, he'll want to bail for sure. Dirk Koetter for one would love to have him.

There are numerous teams that would love to have him and could actually use his skill sets to their advantage.

D

DomeHawk

It seems more likely to me that he plays out his contract and becomes a free agent. Like I posted as a title to another thread, I think he wants to be in LA and with Rivers retiring that looks like a logical move for him. He has strong ties to SoCal both from his wife, sister, and professional ties as well. The state income tax doesn't bother him, it is partially deductible to the higher fed tax and who cares when you are making 30+ million a year?

Another big part of this is his ambitious drive, there is no upside anymore here and I am sure that the challenge of taking another team to the SB really appeals to him. The Seahawk's organization has put him in a difficult situation the last two years, now they have put him in a untenable situation. Why stay here and get murdered?

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
northseahawk":74klpa75 said:
I hope he does get traded. We ain't moving forward with this crappy QBs play. It was M.Lynch and the defense who gave a name to this fraud of a qb!

You mean the guy that was 90% of all offensive yards, 37/38 tds scored, all while being leading rusher and no O line last year... take away the Blair Walsh debacle they make the playoffs... gtfoh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halea41

Reaction score
scutterhawk":j98pebjs said:
SantaClaraHawk":j98pebjs said:

that was still largely due to the same formula the previous years - stout defense and running. not to mention it was against some of the worst teams in the league. Wilson's success has always been run, run, run...the defense fills the box with 8 guys...35 yard bomb by Wilson to a one-on-one coverage. Wilson has never really exhibited much inside-the -pocket quarterbacking in terms of consistently going through a sequence.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I can think of a few .NET posters I'd like to trade to Niners Nation.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I can see a scenario where Wilson pulls an Earl and asks to be traded, albeit in a more discreet diplomatic way than running to the opponents locker room and yelling at them.

- He'll want a massive Rodgers-esque contract
- He's obviously not happy with being sacked at a record pace
- Russell's already showing signs of frustration with the new offense

So if our FO doesn't engage he and his agent next off season with some goodwill towards trying to give him a big extension and we continue to lose, and Russell continues to get destroyed 10-15 more times per game for the rest of the season?

Hell yeah I can see him asking to be traded, and if Pete and John don't think he's worthy of 33M+ a year for the next 4-5 years? We'll oblige him.

Jville

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2fldyish said:
I can think of a few .NET posters I'd like to trade to Niners Nation.

To late. It's now a pandemic.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
DomeHawk":3vc2nq07 said:
The state income tax doesn't bother him, it is partially deductible to the higher fed tax and who cares when you are making 30+ million a year?

Under tax laws that started this year, one can only claim up to $10,000 on state and local tax (SALT). The amount of deduction he gets on his state income taxes is essentially zero given his income level.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
Seymour":3jf4kxqw said:
SkyHawks16":3jf4kxqw said:
northseahawk":3jf4kxqw said:
I hope he does get traded. We ain't moving forward with this crappy QBs play. It was M.Lynch and the defense who gave a name to this fraud of a qb!
You forgot this :sarcasm_on:

Or forgot to wear this....

TMuiJgS
I literally spit water in laugher lmfao

Maciasstrong

Reaction score
northseahawk":1n4y92y3 said:

AMEN BROTHA !!!... BeastMode put seattle on the map not that 5'8 fly they call wilson

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Trolling is strong in these new ones. The fact that you guys think they would have made EITHER Super Bowl without Russ pretty much puts you in the "12s" category. Congrats
Beast Mode put them on the map? It had nothing to do with an all time great Defense? Or the most successful QB in team history? :roll:

mrt144

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1vsbnzyu said:
Trolling is strong in these new ones. The fact that you guys think they would have made EITHER Super Bowl without Russ pretty much puts you in the "12s" category. Congrats
Beast Mode put them on the map? It had nothing to do with an all time great Defense? Or the most successful QB in team history? :roll:

2011 Hawks - They shoulda won a championship, right? ;)

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
You guys don't know anything. We won't trade Russell. Well put him on waivers week 1 next year to make room for a new right guard to play next to ifedi

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk