Womens World Cup

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Largent80":ez9gqi6i said:
But I'm so ignorant. I don't get it. Doesn't the winning team score more ?

Oh.. so you just wanted to post more nonsense.

Sounds about right.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1vzwc0eb said:
Largent80":1vzwc0eb said:
But I'm so ignorant. I don't get it. Doesn't the winning team score more ?

Oh.. so you just wanted to post more nonsense.

Sounds about right.

Ready to pounce Mr. Soccer?...You are an enigma, or an enema. The latter seems appropriate, since you think it's ok to attack me and can get away with it.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Largent80":90b4l2zi said:
You offer nothing in support of the thread except INSULTS....

I actually offered all sorts of opinions on the women's team in this and the other thread.

You're having a mare

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
OK...hahahha....whatever. Go USA.....Even though I'm ignorant, and evidently birthing a female horse, I love my country.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Largent80":wflrikzw said:
OK...hahahha....whatever. Go USA.....Even though I'm ignorant, and evidently birthing a female horse, I love my country.

That must be both joyful and painful.

I salute you in a non-political way

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
By the way, it was a girl....I guess a mare.....which is what soccer boy wanted. Maybe she will be on the USA equestrian team. since I guess I'm a horse (according to my wife).

GO USA Women !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Threedee

Reaction score
How awesome is it that we get to play both France and England in route to playing for the championship? I hope it's the Netherlands, since we already played Sweden in the group stage.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
On to the final for the USA!

I thought the offsides to call England's second goal back was pretty iffy. I don't know if I missed a replay but the one shot they showed, man it was like a hand that was offsides? Pretty weak. The VAR penalty call was more of the same, but I understand it being called. However, speaking to the ref, if you're going to give that you have to give a red card not a yellow. Last defender and an obvious goal scoring opportunity. Glad the keeper made a big save.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":25oeiwse said:
On to the final for the USA!

I thought the offsides to call England's second goal back was pretty iffy. I don't know if I missed a replay but the one shot they showed, man it was like a hand that was offsides? Pretty weak. The VAR penalty call was more of the same, but I understand it being called. However, speaking to the ref, if you're going to give that you have to give a red card not a yellow. Last defender and an obvious goal scoring opportunity. Glad the keeper made a big save.

Last defender red cards are if that last defender purposefully fouls the opponent. Think you can argue the defender was trying for the ball.

Definitely a pen though.

sutz

Reaction score
Some damn good futbol!

:229031_thewave: :bow:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The most impressive part of watching our women's team play is they literally had no weak link at any time on the pitch at any time of the tournament.

While some of the matches were competitive throughout the tournament, the other teams had 3-4 good to great players but glaring holes at the other positions.

In soccer, this is really what separates the good from the great, elite front line starters and depth..........and this US team had it in spades all over their roster. Impressive.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2njii8zg said:
Women's soccer is objectively awful to watch. Which is why hardly anyone watches it. Which is why they (correctly) don't get paid as much as men.

I know you're a troll, but the women's World Cup matches have had higher ratings than the men's for a while now, and the final yesterday had higher ratings than the men's final two years ago.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live- ... gs-1222814

And if you're referring to soccer ratings in general for MLS and EPL matches broadcast in the US, there's nothing to brag about there either, it's bad all the way around.

But I know, you're just here to troll until you get blacklisted again. God speed.