Y'all Ready to Rumble ? 49ers and Ravens

SF49r

Reaction score
What a great game, wasn't expecting a win but I am proud of how this team fought. Do us a favor and lose to the Vikings please :p

BoX916

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3g20wa3k said:
BoX916":3g20wa3k said:
Great game could went either way just like the hawks game.
Helluva game. Guessing you guys get the Saints next week.

Saints can’t handle top 3 teams in the league.. hawks niners or ravens

rlkats

Reaction score
253hawk":2wdba899 said:
rlkats":2wdba899 said:
Haha Hawk fans praying for the niners to lose. What wrong Hawks fans afraid you can't win the division yourselves?

It's nice to have a little coushin from games beyond our control that affect the division. If that weren't the case, we'd have to expect to go 16-0. We know SF is tough and home field advantage doesn't mean much this year, so any external help is appreciated. Even if we won both games, that doesn't guarantee the division if we $h!t the bed against other teams. Almost every game so far has come down to one possession.

Sorry all I was just stirring da pot. Not serious. Great game not what I was expecting

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
BoX916":1b7cls89 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1b7cls89 said:
BoX916":1b7cls89 said:

I dunno they beat the Hawks. They do seem to have regressed a bit though.

rlkats

Reaction score
BoX916":2tplsoky said:
rlkats":2tplsoky said:
BoX916":2tplsoky said:

Closer than I expected. Jackson scared the crap out me with the running.

Hate to say it he reminds me of Wilson lol

Ya. I agree

Washington49er

Reaction score
Turnover missed FG, this time 49ers really beat themselves. One thing for sure, Ravens aren't invincible. Can't wait to see what the Patriots and Chiefs have in store for them come playoffs.

Jackson took some hits today, if he continues running the way he has been it's going to be a short career.

OP
OP
B

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1scwbiwd said:
BoX916":1scwbiwd said:

Games like this are the reason I like this time of year.

There are several good teams heavily invested in the outcomes of their own and other games determining playoffs and positioning.

This year in particular is especially good because of the competition.

94Smith

Reaction score
I expected a loss as well but I’m confident if we have the good fortune of playing them again we can beat them on a neutral field with good weather. The division was always going to come down to week 17 in my opinion

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BoX916":r30luu54 said:
hawksfansinceday1":r30luu54 said:
BoX916":r30luu54 said:

The saints handled us earlier this year...but we were not ready. Now we are ready. You are correct.

SF49r

Reaction score
This defense does well against statue QBs not so much against mobile QBs. I expect it to be a rough day for Drew Brees. Holding the Ravens to 20 points is pretty impressive and only 3 points in the 2nd half not a bad performance.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Washington49er":7h0gx4bb said:
Turnover missed FG, this time 49ers really beat themselves. One thing for sure, Ravens aren't invincible. Can't wait to see what the Patriots and chief have instore for them come playoffs.

Jackson took some hits today, if he continues running the way he has been it's going to be a short career.
FG was very long (50 yads) and in the rain. Baltimore had a turnover in sure FG range that would've put them up by either 6 or 10 if they get the TD. You didn't beat yourselves any more than they did. You got beat by a team that was very, very slightly better than you today.

I am looking forward to what the Evil Hoody has in store for Lamar next game as well. Like to see the Buffalo D against him too.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":i20ejth6 said:
Turnover missed FG, this time 49ers really beat themselves. One thing for sure, Ravens aren't invincible. Can't wait to see what the Patriots and Chiefs have in store for them come playoffs.

I don't think anyone thought the Ravens were invincible. They let the Browns put 40 on them in Baltimore. Their D isn't their strength like in the past. However, they are playing better than everyone else right now. Ravens-Bills should be a good game next week.

Wow. That is a crazy sentence.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1oixy2h7 said:
BoX916":1oixy2h7 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1oixy2h7 said:
BoX916":1oixy2h7 said:

The saints handled us earlier this year...but we were not ready. Now we are ready. You are correct.

Not to mention, we basically spotted the Saints 2 touchdowns with the punt return and Carson's fumble deep in our own territory. We only lost by 6.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Maulbert":1kmzjqwi said:
.........Ravens-Bills should be a good game next week.

Cool. I had no idea they played each other next week. Guessing that'll be the early CBS game next Sunday A lot tougher opponent for Buffalo than the shitshow Cowboys they played T-giving.

Maulbert

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1xkqghu6 said:
Maulbert":1xkqghu6 said:

Cool. I had no idea they played each other next week. Guessing that'll be the early CBS game next Sunday A lot tougher opponent for Buffalo than the shitshow Cowboys they played T-giving.

It's in Buffalo, and they're calling for snow. Conditions could well favor the Bills.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Maulbert":2o9ztkqd said:
hawksfansinceday1":2o9ztkqd said:
Maulbert":2o9ztkqd said:

It's in Buffalo, and they're calling for snow. Conditions could well favor the Bills.
Snow in Buffalo in Dec.? Who's have thunk it?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":2snafod5 said:
253hawk":2snafod5 said:
rlkats":2snafod5 said:
Haha Hawk fans praying for the niners to lose. What wrong Hawks fans afraid you can't win the division yourselves?

It's nice to have a little coushin from games beyond our control that affect the division. If that weren't the case, we'd have to expect to go 16-0. We know SF is tough and home field advantage doesn't mean much this year, so any external help is appreciated. Even if we won both games, that doesn't guarantee the division if we $h!t the bed against other teams. Almost every game so far has come down to one possession.

Sorry all I was just stirring da pot. Not serious. Great game not what I was expecting
It’s all good Kats, you’re good people.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SF49r":xsvphi0i said:
This defense does well against statue QBs not so much against mobile QBs. I expect it to be a rough day for Drew Brees. Holding the Ravens to 20 points is pretty impressive and only 3 points in the 2nd half not a bad performance.
I think the weather was a factoring in keeping the scoring down for both teams.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3g4glmj4 said:
SF49r":3g4glmj4 said:
I think the weather was a factoring in keeping the scoring down for both teams.

Yup. 3-3 in the second half is definitely worse than what either team is capable of at their peak. Just look at their games last week.