Your favorite 2015 Draft pick

Who was your favorite 2015 Seahawk draft selection?

• Frank Clark

Votes: 21 15.3%
  • Tyler Lockett

Votes: 82 59.9%
  • Terry Poole

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Mark Glowinski

Votes: 17 12.4%
  • Tye Smith

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Obum Gwachum

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Kristjan Sokoli

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Ryan Murphy

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Smoke

Reaction score
I am all in on Glo...

I also have a really good feeling about Austin Hill if he can get healthy. That dude is a beast

Hawks46

Reaction score
I went with Lockett, but Clark was a close second. (I would've voted Graham, but evidently that's not allowed. Like where the hell else did our 1st round pick go ?)

Lockett is an instant upgrade on returns, which we badly needed. It's also a pretty big deal for us, as our defense forces a lot of punts, and we didn't take advantage of it last year. Also, he's most likely the best route runner we have and the most explosive WR we have.

Clark is going to be great for obvious reasons. I loved his tape against the run and sealing the edge, and also dropping into coverage. I can't wait to see our run defense next year with him at LEO.

Just watched that Glowinski tape, and he's great at combo blocks and getting to the next level. I love how he finishes blocks and plays nasty. And what an athlete....I saw him pull, but do it LATERALLY. The guy never turned his hips, just slid down the line and still got there damned fast. Wow.

I haven't seen Smith's tape yet, but you guys are getting me excited about it.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
I'm excited to see Lockett. Iam still excited to see Richardson return woth the promise he has shown along with Norwood. I feel like things guys could get things done in an exciting way.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Purely as a draft pick, concerning value and need, I like Glowinski the best. But from the perspective of who am I most anxious to see in action, it most definitely is Lockett. (and Graham) The best part is, If Lockett does not hurt himself or totally flop in the preseason, we will see a LOT of him in PR/KR duties, and that will be fun to watch, especially compared to late last year.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
All of these guys have a legit shot at making the roster and over half could even see significant play time this season, overall a solid Draft Class if you ask me.

The rookie I'm most excited about is definitely Sokoli though. That guy has so many upsides it's unreal, he could easily become the starting center for us and make the Graham trade even more worth it.

MB12

Reaction score
Almost went with Sokoli as his brother favorited my tweet haha.

Had to choose Lockett though as he will revitalise our return game and is so good at creating separation which is something our current wide receiving corp really struggle with

Jville

Reaction score
I'll go with the long shot that has a chance to develop to the point of ... tilting the field .... center project Kristjan Sokoli.

I was disappointed when the "Fat Rabbit's" bid was sidetracked by injury. And yes, Seattle has had mobile centers in the past. Although, a Dolphin from the 80's, Dwight Stephenson, was the best mobile center I ever saw. However, Stephenson could not compete at 255 pounds in today's game. But that doesn't mean a contemporary sized center with exceptional mobility for today's game couldn't tilt the field.

Why not Kristjan Sokoli and why not the Seahawks?

Tilt that field!

Latest posts