I wish the Front Office would shut up

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Specifically these leaks about Lynch.

Today another one about moving on from him.

They were talking about it in other articles too.

They need to shut up. Lynch is the best player they have. I don't care if he Golden Tate'd all their wives. They need to deal with it.

Because Wilson isn't near the place where he can be a Tom Brady and win in spite of the team. And the moment they lose Lynch they are going to lose any shot at winning their division for years to come.

Even if they don't like the guy, they need to quit talking about it.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
We have no idea if these anonymous sources are actually coming from the front office. That is the seedy reality of modern sports journalism.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
It's absolutely no reason I need to wake up to a notification to an article that basically says "Seahawks to move on from Marshawn Lynch but we basically have no new information, we just want to make sure you didn't forget that this is a thing." Almost threw my damn phone at the wall.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":23iqa10s said:
It's absolutely no reason I need to wake up to a notification to an article that basically says "Seahawks to move on from Marshawn Lynch but we basically have no new information, we just want to make sure you didn't forget that this is a thing." Almost threw my damn phone at the wall.

LOL

Hawkpower

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":womzez5v said:

They need to shut up. Lynch is the best player they have. I don't care if he Golden Tate'd all their wives. They need to deal with it.

Because Wilson isn't near the place where he can be a Tom Brady and win in spite of the team. And the moment they lose Lynch they are going to lose any shot at winning their division for years to come.

That's not really this FO's MO.....you sure the front office is leaking this?

HawkerD

Reaction score
Maybe he is leaving skid marks in his pants and it is a plot by the equipment guy to get rid of him :twisted:

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Why would the front office do it ?to what end ? He still has a year left and could be kept , traded or released. It only hurts you to leak info.

HawkWow

Reaction score
The good news is I doubt Lynch really gives a shit what any of them have to say. If they let him walk, he'll be on the street for less time than Michael spent in today's offense. If they have him stay, he will just keep getting paid to be Marshawn Lynch.

Not only is he in control, he's certainly in demand (and has the satisfaction of knowing he's better at his job than this FO is at theirs).

jammerhawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":vg0fckfl said:

What evidence do you have the FO is leaking anything about Lynch?

I very much doubt the FO would say anything of the sort as it affects team morale.

The decision on Lynch won't be made until after the season and even then they don't need to do anything b/c Lynch is under contract to 2016.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Let's not forget that this FO won us our first Super Bowl. The salary cap sucks and so does the media. Ignore them.
Now, Bevell is another story. lol.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3jhs6p1e said:
Let's not forget that this FO won us our first Super Bowl. The salary cap sucks and so does the media. Ignore them.
Now, Bevell is another story. lol.

Salary cap be dammed. 8.5M isn't too much to pay the unequivocal best player on the team. Please no one tell me how old he is. Every statistic has a mean. Beast Mode isn't the mean. He is the outlier.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":9uomp149 said:
The salary cap sucks and so does the media. Ignore them.

Should we all log out now?

Without journalism, people would have no idea of what's going on in the world...or certainly the world of sports. "The media sucks" thing might be a popular catch phrase, but in reality, it's as irrational as saying education sucks.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":18h7s5fv said:

Assuming it is them putting those reports out is weak sauce

razgriz737

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":20q437r6 said:
TwistedHusky":20q437r6 said:

Apparently Lynch thinks it's them too.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=101231

Anthony!

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":35yasccm said:

I agree with you about Lynch disagree about Wilson, even BRady needed some help, earlier in the year Brady looked awful, Then he got Gronk back, got on the same sheet with Edleman, his oline got healthy and there you go, All great QBs need help, the problem is on this team the oline is horrible, and the WR are not much better. None of them are even a #2. Also FYI Despite that Wilson won us a lot of games without the run game doing much.

I agree we need lynch because all we have on offense is Lynch and Wilson. As I said every great QB has help, and right now Wilson has none but Lynch.

Anthony!

Reaction score
razgriz737":107j4j1g said:
ImTheScientist":107j4j1g said:
TwistedHusky":107j4j1g said:

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=101231

Ahh no place did Lynch say he thought the info was coming form the FO.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Anthony!":73ub52vp said:

"The Seahawks, their front office gets in the media; they talk a lot. I don't talk too much."

Anthony!

Reaction score
hawknation2014":20x2pei8 said:
Anthony!":20x2pei8 said:

"The Seahawks, their front office gets in the media; they talk a lot. I don't talk too much."

Great but that does not say he thinks the FO are saying his time is coming to an end. Your assuming, for all you know he is talking about the Harvin stuff or the FO denying any issue with Lynch when to Lynch it should not be discussed.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Anthony!":1f8b1yxe said:
razgriz737":1f8b1yxe said:
ImTheScientist":1f8b1yxe said:
TwistedHusky":1f8b1yxe said:

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=101231

"According to a source close to the 28-year-old running back, such reports have contributed to his deteriorating relationship with Seattle coach Pete Carroll, as Lynch partially blames him for the existence of such stories and for the possibility that his Seahawks tenure might end after the 2014 season."

Latest posts