Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saturday's season opener for UW has been cancelled.

Discuss your thoughts about anything College Football or NFL draft. Recruiting, Projections, and Mock drafts, Etc. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Sounds like nobody is happy about this. At this rate, most games are going to get canceled this year.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• fenderbender123 wrote:Sounds like nobody is happy about this. At this rate, most games are going to get canceled this year.

And yet somehow BYU has played 8 games already? A really odd year to say the least.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

• sdog1981 wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:Sounds like nobody is happy about this. At this rate, most games are going to get canceled this year.

And yet somehow BYU has played 8 games already? A really odd year to say the least.

Which is the most surprising to me since Utah is in the top ten states for infection rate and their governor just declared a state of emergency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• SeatownJay wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:Sounds like nobody is happy about this. At this rate, most games are going to get canceled this year.

Which is the most surprising to me since Utah is in the top ten states for infection rate and their governor just declared a state of emergency.

Your players can't get CoVID if you never test for it.....
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

• Bummer. I have to admit it is hard to get into college football this year. I even missed the Ducks opener.
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:41 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT ]

Information