Anyone see Washington having a chance?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3nqr2wst said:
This is a weak Washington team that got lucky with a powder puff schedule.

Browning has good career numbers but he really isn't dangerous. He isn't a guy that can put a team on his back.

And the defense has some big guys but not really any other stellar defenders that are starters.

This is a team with 1-2 more losses in them. I actually don't expect them to beat WSU.

They have Pettis and Gaskin on offense and that is about it. They are barely a top 20 team. The record just means the other teams they played aren't great.
Browning showing why he won’t be playing on Sundays in the future. Overrated as one can get.
....and I’m saying this as a UW fan.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The guys on the DL for UW are great.

But man I am going to be really glad to see Browning graduate. He was a really average player on a few otherwise great teams.

This year the entire team is pretty average though. It isn't just Browning. But yeah, he might make a great coach someday but he has no chance as an NFL starter

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":bgemogle said:
Uncle Si":bgemogle said:
JSeahawks":bgemogle said:
If UW makes it they’re going to get destroyed by whoever they play. I️ don’t care about who’s played who, the eye test tells me that. They’re a good tram, they’re far from a great team. And before you think I’m picking on uw I’d say the same thing about any other Pac-12 team that slipped in there.

You really are struggling with this aren’t you

No, I’m really not. I love Oregon’s future. If you can’t watch the games and tell that uw is nowhere near as good as last year I️ don’t know what to tell you. I’m not predicting UW to lose any soecific game, but would it really surprise you if they got beat again?
IMHO, you have an exremely homerstic view of “Oregon’s future” in order to mask your bitterness of the present. In the UW game outside of the first 2 offensive drives where they moved the ball all the quacks did all game was crap the bed. I don’t think the quackers future is as bright as you are painting it or even close.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":131qy3ap said:
Your honor, I rest my case.
You didn’t prove anything. I personally don’t recall myself saying that UW was that great (I think some of us were hoping), they are a good team that had a pretty easy schedule, but don’t have the weapons like last year to mask Browning’s glaring weaknesses. I think the defense was never as good as the Husky homers thought.

With that being said, I still like UW’s future and coaching staff better than the quackers, so sorry! My points still stand.

You are a lot a Niners fan thinking their future is bright because they are going to be drafting in the top 5 for the next couple of years.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
So the Pac-12 is eliminated from the "playoffs." Eight teams would be a true playoff and would keep more teams in the hunt.

Stanford needs UW to beat WSU, so they can face USC in the Pac-12 Championship Game. USC would probably rather face Stanford than WSU, given what WSU did to their secondary.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1xtri9cb said:
JSeahawks":1xtri9cb said:
Your honor, I rest my case.
You didn’t prove anything. I personally don’t recall myself saying that UW was that great (I think some of us were hoping), they are a good team that had a pretty easy schedule, but don’t have the weapons like last year to mask Browning’s glaring weaknesses. I think the defense was never as good as the Husky homers thought.

With that being said, I still like UW’s future and coaching staff better than the quackers, so sorry! My points still stand.

You are a lot a Niners fan thinking their future is bright because they are going to be drafting in the top 5 for the next couple of years.

I wasn’t responding to you. I was responding to the thread title and the fact that my opinion was right. Had nothing to do with the ducks, as usual other people brought the ducks into the conversation, not me, and then call me bitter when i defend my team.

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Well my Thread is trash now lol..UW I hope has a great QB coming along very soon.
Jake just has not been the same since late last year,I mean the guy I saw against Stanford last year was very good.
He must have a torn labrum or rotor that has not been fixed,that is too bad because he had a chance for pros.