Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Panthers)

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Without reading through the predictions already posted...

Hawks - 31
Panthers - 27

No rhyme or reason just a prediction.

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Seahawks 31
Panthers 21

The Seahawks will greatly limit their WRs and RBs. Cam will get some and Greg Olsen will get some, but not enough. The pass rush will be in Cam's face all day. Seahawks ST sets up or scores at least one TD and keeps the field position edge. I think the first three quarters of that week 6 game are indicative of the difference between these two teams. We keep it going through the 4th quarter this time.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Sticking with it.. because it works...,

Seahawks 34

Panthers 10

:les: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

Erebus

Reaction score
Hawks 34
Panthers 14

Hawks blow it open early and jump out to a 17-0 lead. Ted Ginn gets a punt return for a touchdown aided by an obvious block in the back. The refs throw a flag, but feel sorry for the Panthers and want to make it a more interesting game so they pick up the flag.

Chawker

Reaction score
Wide left, just like the 2014 Saints missed field will lead us to our second championship.

The MIGHTY Seahawks 23
Panthers. 16

CHEERS

Slick

Reaction score
No prediction from me but pay close attention to Greg Olsen's stats.... that will dictate the outcome the most.

seattlesportsfan24

Reaction score
If Willson is 100% and Russell/Locket are on the same wavelength...
Hawks win 27-13

If Willson is limited and Russ over/underthrows Locket on the deep ball every time...
Hawks win 16-13

DB fresh gets a TD and Clark gets at least 1 sack

hawks85

Reaction score
rideaducati":23ttmdbk said:
Carolina has never seen this offense and has never beaten THIS defense. The Seahawk defense at full strength has never lost to Cam Newton and they aren't going to this time either.

Combine our improvements with the Panthers team that has a secondary that is in shambles and even more pedestrian receivers than the Seahawks and you have a rather convincing win for the Seahawks.

Seahawks win 35-13
wow you really think its going to be a blow out?

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawks85":ich5z6vy said:
rideaducati":ich5z6vy said:
Carolina has never seen this offense and has never beaten THIS defense. The Seahawk defense at full strength has never lost to Cam Newton and they aren't going to this time either.

Combine our improvements with the Panthers team that has a secondary that is in shambles and even more pedestrian receivers than the Seahawks and you have a rather convincing win for the Seahawks.

Seahawks win 35-13
wow you really think its going to be a blow out?

Yes, yes I do. Their last meeting was well on its way to being a Seahawks blowout and that was before the offense started to play well. With the Seahawks defense being healthy and playing together again, I don't imagine a two score comeback by the Panthers. Add in the Seahawks offense being even better and I see at least a three score victory.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
seattlesportsfan24":3gn8x85p said:
If Willson is 100% and Russell/Locket are on the same wavelength...
Hawks win 27-13

If Willson is limited and Russ over/underthrows Locket on the deep ball every time...
Hawks win 16-13

DB fresh gets a TD and Clark gets at least 1 sack
Funny thing happened when I read your post here. I noticed that under one condition you have an increase of 11 points over the other condition. The conditions being that Willson is healthy as opposed to not so much and Wilson to Locket are on or off.

Now, on the surface that would seem very odd. An 11 point swing in football due to the health of one player along with a bit of accuracy?

I believe I could tell you exactly what you based your scores on. But I am not going to. What I'd like to see is if anyone else can. I will explain after I see someone post the reason.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I never post in these threads, because I just predict wins.

And if I were posting in this thread, I would predict a win.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Erebus":1rwogn1m said:
Hawks 34
Panthers 14

Hawks blow it open early and jump out to a 17-0 lead. Ted Ginn gets a punt return for a touchdown aided by an obvious block in the back. The refs throw a flag, but feel sorry for the Panthers and want to make it a more interesting game so they pick up the flag.
Just like they did for Steve Smith in the NFCCG in '05. Sadly a harbinger of the Super Bowl two weeks later.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1o6b96g7 said:
I never post in these threads, because I just predict wins.

And if I were posting in this thread, I would predict a win.
Excellent. I believe we win but I'm totally unsure by what score. I need to think further for an actual score. I just know we're going to win.

This season is what I have dubbed "wide left". It worked for New England and it will work for us.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Many have said it and I contend it's absolutely true -- these 2 teams are both different from the groups that met each other back on Week 6.

For the Seahawks -- No Bobby Wagner ... no Jeremy Lane ... Cary Williams starting opposite Sherman ... and a far shakier Offensive Line with Drew Nowak as starting Center back then.

For the Panthers -- Charles Tillman and Bene Benwikere at CB then ... Cortland Finnegan and Robert McClain now.

And as Kearly so aptly pointed out earlier, Carolina didn't exactly blow the Seahawks out of the water the first time around. With all of the issues this Seahawks team had back then, they managed to get by Seattle by only 4 points.

Beast Mode returns ... and Russell Wilson and the Offense gets back to the quick passing attack that lit up the Cardinals like a pinball machine. Josh Norman can't be everywhere, as there will be plays to be made down field. Seattle's defense has historically owned Cam Newton ... as I just see a fully healthy intact and once again dominant Seahawks defense being the kryptonite for Superman on Sunday.

Contrary to what many experts out there think ... I believe "the better team" is going down on Sunday. In a slugfest, I'm calling it ...

Seahawks 24
Panthers 20