Assuming the Hawks are done

WmHBonney

Reaction score
A Bills/Vikings matchup would be sweet.
Aren't they both 0-4 in the SB?

iigakusei

Reaction score
LA Rams vs Jags would be great. Lowest rated SB ever though.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
I'd prefer Jacksonville or the Kansas City Alex Smiths. But if not them, whatever NFC team makes it (except Dallas if they get in).

Although as a 49er fan I should probably be rooting for New England for them handing us a real quarterback for pennies.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Palmegranite":1xxizeb8 said:
I'd say Buffalo Bills. 17 year playoff drought, and 4 SB losses. Talk about a redemption story. And it makes the Seahawk SB boo-boo look like a minor hiccup along the way.

What about a Bills vs Vikings superbowl. Both have 0 SB and 4 losses

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Vikes are not going to be in a home field game.....in vike land for the sb. New Freaking Lira...aka MONEY... They the nfl are gonna have outsiders come in for the money. cmon man.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Anybody but Philly, a few of my good friends are philly fans and I can still scoreboard them when they start talking big.

I wouldn't root for anybody but that would hurt the least, falcons and saints

FlayvaMeister

Reaction score
It's easy for me, no Dallas, no New England, and no Pittsburgh.
My choice to win the Super Bowl, would be the Vikings … I know they're 0-4 in the big game,
and some might say they're had more than enough chances … but it would be a good story, on
so many fronts.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
FlayvaMeister":mxynjdpc said:
It's easy for me, no Dallas, no New England, and no Pittsburgh.
My choice to win the Super Bowl, would be the Vikings … I know they're 0-4 in the big game,
and some might say they're had more than enough chances … but it would be a good story, on
so many fronts.

All of those were in the 70s though so its long time ago. They have had 3 chances since 98 to get to the superbowl and lost each one, two of which I believe went into OT

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Bills fans deserve it more than Minnesota fans. They're both 0-4 in the big game, but can you imagine going to the Super Bowl FOUR TIMES IN A ROW AND LOSING THEM ALL? So much more brutal than the spread out losses that the Vikings fans have endured.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Philly fans are the scourge of the fugging earth. Anyone but the Eagles.