Baker Mayfield

Rosco

Reaction score
"How can I get the best out of people that are making a ton of money?" This right here is why he's a **** QB. He has no idea how to lead. Every team in the league has people that are making a ton of money, and his idea is to try to shame them into playing for him?

Good luck with that.
Exactly.

Dynomite

Reaction score
His best year was as close to perfect as you can get. If the defense and Hunt/Chubb aren’t playing great he’s no where to be found. Baker would have been traded already if he were any good
No it wasn’t… at points he didn’t have any WR from Covid. Literally. At points his “amazing o line” was decimated from Covid. At times chubb was gone. How is any of that perfect?

keasley45

Reaction score
"How can I get the best out of people that are making a ton of money?" This right here is why he's a **** QB. He has no idea how to lead. Every team in the league has people that are making a ton of money, and his idea is to try to shame them into playing for him?

Good luck with that.

Brooo. I was already down on his overhyped talent. But that kind of attitude... from a qb... in a public interview. He's immature, moderately talented at best, and has crap leadership skills and judgement if that quote is any indication.

Why some people want him here is beyond me.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I found this video interesting.
I have never followed Mayfield, especially not in college. I was impressed with what he accomplished but he definitely acts like a bone head at times. He has more potential than I thought though. I do hope we sign him if he gets cut after watching this video on him. He has the drive and talent to win IMO. He should not have played last year after he got hurt and the Browns are a terrible franchise.

Reactions: Rat