Cable GONE

Seymour

Reaction score
harryjohnson":1lbpl5qc said:
Careful what you wish for...the fake grass isn't always greener.

heh heh heh,,,,,Harry Johnson concerned about fake grass. :mrgreen:

Vpk0718

Reaction score
harryjohnson":1rtl53fs said:

the new grass could be just as garbage and this would still be a good move. If something isn't working, you make a change, period.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
harryjohnson":310o719z said:

Maybe but at least there is a possibility of a different season than the past 3.

Rflagg

Reaction score
Well it was past time for him and DB to be gone, hopefully we can hire some huge improvements. It was brought up on Brock and Salk, but it was my second thought when I heard the news about DB this morning I wonder how much of this was related to JS staying.

kidhawk

Reaction score
This, IMO is MUCH bigger than the Bevell firing. Our offensive line has been atrociously subpar. The one thing I've been hoping for was a complete change in our O-line philosophy. I just hope whomever we bring on board can get the talent we need to protect our qb and create some running lanes. If we can do these two things, this team turns into a contender again.

Seymour

Reaction score
original poster":19zrnxm5 said:
Watch Ifedi be All Pro.

:shock:

As tough as I've been on him....at least he stands a shot now. :3-1:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
harryjohnson":16zchd3o said:
It will be in this case! You you have bottom tier coaches you can only go up!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":7p94nnvc said:
harryjohnson":7p94nnvc said:
It will be in this case! You you have bottom teir coaches you can only go up!

That's similar to what everyone said about James Carpenter and Breno Giacomini...

bigskydoc

Reaction score
They are professional football players and coaches. They achieved the pinnacle of success in their fields. They have watched more of their friends and fellow warriors be dropped, cut, and traded than we will ever imagine. They climbed over the corpses of those players and coaches and continued, knowing it would only last as long as they continued to have success.

If this came as any surprise to Cable and Bevel, then they are even dumber than I thought. I do feel a bit for a player, like Kearse, who’s trade probably came as a surprise. I am ambivalent to slightly happy about Bevel, until I see his replacement. I am absolutely ECSTATIC about Cable being FIRED.

Seymour

Reaction score
I will officially thank Pete for my buddy who now may actually stand a chance to survive a full career.

B13b4b6883ef939da1f5aed73cc9d805

zchurch74

Reaction score
they just said on 710 there is speculation for Kubiak. They talked about him having successful zone blocking running game and could fit right in.

Can anyone tell me a successful running team Kubiak has ever had? Only guy I can think of is A. Foster and he was never consistently successful.

Latest posts