Cal @ Washington

ErikG803

Reaction score
YUCK

What a waste of some very good players. Really can't stand Price, either.

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1cggbux6 said:
Yikes. That looked painful for kasen Williams.

Those make me squeamish.

Hopefully only serious enough to keep him from declaring. Most will argue, but I think KW's critical to the development of our new QB. That and KW needs another year of college ball, anyway.

In any event, I wish him well. Great kid.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Imagine what ASJ would look like after a year with Zach Miller.

Let's hope Sark doesn't get crazy and start getting him an assload of targets. I don't see JS trading up to get him with our 1st. But should he fall.....he's gotta' be a Hawk.

HawkWow

Reaction score
SeatownJay":24r6v8sd said:
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready to see what we have in Cyler Miles.

It would make me happy just to get him a head start on next year but at this stage, I think Sark's hands are tied. If he pulls Price... and Miles stinks it up, Sark knows he's a goner for sure.

ErikG803

Reaction score
HawkWow":23tx65bf said:
Imagine what ASJ would look like after a year with Zach Miller.

Let's hope Sark doesn't get crazy and start getting him an assload of targets. I don't see JS trading up to get him with our 1st. But should he fall.....he's gotta' be a Hawk.

I'd like it but I don't see it making sense for us unless he really takes a tumble on draft day. The wannabe Scarface from Oregon though... :3-1: :3:

ErikG803

Reaction score
Whenever I watch Sankey I picture him being like Lesean McCoy in the NFL

JSeahawks

Reaction score
ErikG803":284gdguu said:

I don't think he has the top end speed like McCoy. I see him as Ray Rice.

Either way, he's going to be a good one I think and he'd be smart to go this year rather then stick around for his senior season because of the wear and tear RB's take.

HawkWow

Reaction score
ErikG803":ueefjwfg said:

Definitely going to be missed ...until our next great back steps up.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I don't see Shady McCoy, McCoy is friggin FAST.

Sankey doesnt really have that extra gear, he does break away but most the time gets caught up with, Sankey is going to make a NFL team real happy though.

Throwdown

Reaction score
HawkWow":3fl5zyku said:
ErikG803":3fl5zyku said:

Definitely going to be missed ...until our next great back steps up.

STILL better than the guy that was starting before him, I'll take any attacks after this statement.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Fake field goals in college football.

I've never understood how that's even legal. In college football you're down as soon as the knee touches the ground, even if you don't get touched. The holders knee is on the ground when he takes the snap. So how can he become an offensive player?

And Throw, I don't know if UW fans will agree with you or not, but I think Sankey is head and shoulders better then Polk.

Throwdown

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2fkj28o4 said:
Fake field goals in college football.

I've never understood how that's even legal. In college football you're down as soon as the knee touches the ground, even if you don't get touched. The holders knee is on the ground when he takes the snap. So how can he become an offensive player?

And Throw, I don't know if UW fans will agree with you or not, but I think Sankey is head and shoulders better then Polk.

Sankey is better than Polk to my eyes, but IMO both are the ultimate 2nd string/Complimentary backs, they'll do great things, but I don't see the full arsenal that we're accustomed to seeing from starting backs in the NFL.

Sankey is closer to it though, IMO.

Msfann

Reaction score
Does fox sports 1 really need to crank up commercials so flippin loud? especially the back channels. I about jump up in the air every time a commercial comes on.