Cal @ Washington

HawkWow

Reaction score
If we could just fill in those pesky spots in between the big plays, we'd be stylin'.

Sankey better than Polk. Without question. It will be most evident come April.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Throwdown":1irfnz50 said:
Wouldn't mind seeing Peters one day join the LOB...

He's a real nice player for sure. One of several this year.

We're like an all star team. Talent all over the firkin place but not functioning consistently as a complete unit. It's frikin' maddening.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":asbrvn6c said:
I'd just like to say that the color commentator for this game is terrible.

I don't like either of these guys. Doesn't even matter what they say, I don't even like their voices. Just sounds like 2 average dudes talking at a bar.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkWow":2ratxc61 said:
Throwdown":2ratxc61 said:

We're like an all star team. Talent all over the firkin place but not functioning consistently as a complete unit. It's frikin' maddening.

All star team? :177692:

Both your lines suck. And you're playing Cal. You have some decent players, but you aint no all star team. In fact, I think Shaq Thompson is the only one that would start for the Ducks. Sankey would be great as our 4th string RB.

(ASJ is also very good, but not what the Ducks want in a TE.)

Throwdown

Reaction score
That cutback run reminded me of a certain RB we had back awhile ago, he won the MVP in 05 too.

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":sjiyjbw3 said:
HawkWow":sjiyjbw3 said:
Throwdown":sjiyjbw3 said:

Both your lines suck. And you're playing Cal. You have some decent players, but you aint no all star team. In fact, I think Shaq Thompson is the only one that would start for the Ducks. Sankey would be great as our 4th string RB.

I was referring to the skill positions. I just know you didn't think I was including the lines. C'mon man!

Hey, if Sankey can put up these yards behind our line, he'd kill it at UO. No telling where he would be on the depth chart behind your line. Anyway, it's making me sick to even think about a Dawg sporting feathers on his helmet. It's not exactly a look of masculinity.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Throwdown":dmhjnr23 said:
Well guys, it was nice, but this thing is OVUH!, Back to wasting my life on GTA.

I'm thinking T and A, as well....but what's the G stand for?

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
University of Washington
Homecoming Saturday culminates in a win: UW 41, Cal 17. We have a bye next week and host Colorado in 2 weeks.
This is the first time in 123 years of Washington Husky Football that the team has gained 600+ yards in a game three times during one season.

Wow. :th2thumbs:

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Adam Jude ‏@A_Jude 1h
Sark said Kasen Williams is probably out for the season with a broken foot.
Retweeted by Aaron Levine

Didn't like hearing that. :( Don't know if he could make it back for a bowl game. Probably not.

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3gbzlsqa said:
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready to see what we have in Cyler Miles.
Keith throws for 376 yards, 2 TDs, 0 Int, and 11.8 ypa and we have fans calling for the backup. Are you kidding me?

Throwdown

Reaction score
ChrisB Bacon":j7xu5q8a said:
SeatownJay":j7xu5q8a said:
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready to see what we have in Cyler Miles.
Keith throws for 376 yards, 2 TDs, 0 Int, and 11.8 ypa and we have fans calling for the backup. Are you kidding me?

If Jake Locker had did that in his time here, cats would be hollering best QB in the country, I don't understand the impatience/whatever the hell it is people have against Keith.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
HawkWow":111dvrtb said:
JSeahawks":111dvrtb said:
HawkWow":111dvrtb said:
Throwdown":111dvrtb said:

I was referring to the skill positions. I just know you didn't think I was including the lines. C'mon man!

Hey, if Sankey can put up these yards behind our line, he'd kill it at UO. No telling where he would be on the depth chart behind your line. Anyway, it's making me sick to even think about a Dawg sporting feathers on his helmet. It's not exactly a look of masculinity.

Says the team wearing purple...

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
ChrisB Bacon":2v52ader said:
SeatownJay":2v52ader said:
I want to see Miles in a situation other than handing it off to the RB in the final minutes of a blowout.