Chiefs and 49ers

Marvin49

Reaction score
Another ugly win, but I'll take it. Just stay afloat till they can get their horses back and healthy.

:)

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":15prengi said:
Marvin49":15prengi said:
Another ugly win, but I'll take it. Just stay afloat till they can get their horses back and healthy.

You've got losses to NO and Denver before that happens, and probably one other that you won't expect. Niners are trash right now.

We'll see.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1p4e7gk5 said:
Lot of wishful thinking by Seahawk fans... and I hate to break it to you, but the Seahawks just haven't been as good this year.

It's a long season... right now I am worried about Washington, about Kam's ankle, and about having no extra blocker for Wilson.

Taking lessons in optimism from Blitzer88, I see.

Seattle has beat a 3-2 team and a 3-1 team and lost to a 4-1 team. They're doing fine.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":91pwva2b said:
Marvin49":91pwva2b said:

You've got losses to NO and Denver before that happens, and probably one other that you won't expect. Niners are trash right now.
THIS, the luck factor has helped the ninnies the last 2 games. Nick Folds (misspelling intentional) and Alex $mith are not going to strike fear in any defense and both are as anti-clutch as they come.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3o9rjcpd said:
Marvin49":3o9rjcpd said:

lol at calling the Niners trash, then saying the Saints will beat them.

I don't know if you've been watching the Saints this year? They're dreadful.

Another really aggravating game though, the Niners winning when they probably should have lost.. but end of the day.. that's scary because this team is going to get all these players back and they have always been a 2nd half team under Harbaugh.

They're basically not going away any time soon. Sad to say.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Well the Chiefs had no chance of winning this one period.

But the 49ers have a lot of their confidence back.

Also, they are better this year - so I am not sure if the 'trash' comment makes sense.

This year they have a solid set of WRs, not counting Boldin - Lloyd and Stevie look solid if not very good.

Also, last year there were huge problems with the secondary, and whether we like Cox or not - he is a big help to them.

We haven't won in SF for a long time, so I am not sure where the confidence/swagger comes from. And after going to Philly after a hard fought SF game - we could very easily end that 3 game stretch with 3 losses. We don't play as well on grass so the game in SF is going to be rough, then a long trip to Philly where any weather issues can cause problems for us, and then back to Seattle we might be spent after both games.

Even as the better team, we could limp out of that part of the schedule with 2-3 losses easy.

And clearly SF has less holes this year. Though we do look better than they are so far - that leg of the schedule could be grueling.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":p3k7xs2d said:
peachesenregalia":p3k7xs2d said:
Marvin49":p3k7xs2d said:

THIS, the luck factor has helped the ninnies the last 2 games. Nick Folds (misspelling intentional) and Alex $mith are not going to strike fear in any defense and both are as anti-clutch as they come.

Lol at the luck factor whining. Ya we have luckily been holding the football for 40 minutes a game.
As if luck hasn't played some role in every sports contest ever played.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":jbbs1589 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":jbbs1589 said:
Start of the second half...

BzNx85oCUAAD8BE

Niner Nation indeed.

You guys are funny. Fans were crowding the overhangs or hanging in the clubs because it was 90 + degrees on the field. Hottest home game in a decade.

Crowd was there, just not in their seats.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":mxbp6gr6 said:
Well the Chiefs had no chance of winning this one period.

lolwut.

It was a 2 point game late. Chiefs had the ball back down 5.. they uh, had plenty of chances to win the game.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":3ema5io6 said:
Laloosh":3ema5io6 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3ema5io6 said:

BzNx85oCUAAD8BE

Niner Nation indeed.

You guys are funny. Fans were crowding the overhangs or hanging in the clubs because it was 90 + degrees on the field. Hottest home game in a decade.

Even San Diego fans are better than that, Marv.

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
I find it funny saying this was an ugly win. The Niners had what? One penalty. They completely dominated time of possession and did exactly what their identity is. Ran the ball, kept it away from the other team, played mistake free. It was beautiful. Not every game is going to be a blow out. By all account we have played some tough teams including today. Great win and not ugly at all.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Bob loblaw":2e0mlsv8 said:
I find it funny saying this was an ugly win. The Niners had what? One penalty. They completely dominated time of possession and did exactly what their identity is. Ran the ball, kept it away from the other team, played mistake free. It was beautiful. Not every game is going to be a blow out. By all account we have played some tough teams including today. Great win and not ugly at all.

I have to agree with some of that. Your pass protection went to hell in the second half but your o line dominated in the run game for the most part. No death by a thousand penalties and your receivers caught some tough catches. Kaep is still a knucklehead that misses wide open receivers nearly half the time but great run game...

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":38jfkqql said:
Marvin49":38jfkqql said:
Laloosh":38jfkqql said:
theENGLISHseahawk":38jfkqql said:

BzNx85oCUAAD8BE

Niner Nation indeed.

San Diego has a 40+ year old stadium with no air conditioned clubs.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Bob loblaw":9vwf0qi6 said:

Not pretty because they are still giving up way too much pressure and way, way, WAY too many field goals.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":36zr7haw said:
Laloosh":36zr7haw said:
Marvin49":36zr7haw said:

San Diego has a 40+ year old stadium with no air conditioned clubs.

Shade is shade. They planted ass in seat and cheered for their team.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
The club I was in was not too bad. Maybe not chilling cold, but ok as far as out of the sun and cool. Prolly the only way I made it through the day. Ice is good for you after all.....even if it is watered down with rum and coke.

Laloosh

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":3lin7lwk said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3lin7lwk said:

BzNx85oCUAAD8BE

Next time you should actually put some thought into it. Sad attempt.

Is that what the city council said to the architect?

Latest posts