Chiefs and 49ers

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":3jozmyvb said:
lvnginhwktwn":3jozmyvb said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3jozmyvb said:
Start of the second half...

BzNx85oCUAAD8BE

Next time you should actually put some thought into it. Sad attempt.

Is that what the city council said to the architect?

Come on Laloosh...I know you're jut doing some light trolling for fun, but come on. You can do better than that. :D

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Weadoption":2rjtf9gx said:
Sports Hernia":2rjtf9gx said:
peachesenregalia":2rjtf9gx said:
Marvin49":2rjtf9gx said:
Another ugly win, but I'll take it. Just stay afloat till they can get their horses back and healthy.

:)

You've got losses to NO and Denver before that happens, and probably one other that you won't expect. Niners are trash right now.
THIS, the luck factor has helped the ninnies the last 2 games. Nick Folds (misspelling intentional) and Alex $mith are not going to strike fear in any defense and both are as anti-clutch as they come.

Lol at the luck factor whining. Ya we have luckily been holding the football for 40 minutes a game.
As if luck hasn't played some role in every sports contest ever played.
You missed the point of my post entirely! SMH!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":3i1n7k4v said:
Laloosh":3i1n7k4v said:
lvnginhwktwn":3i1n7k4v said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3i1n7k4v said:
Start of the second half...

BzNx85oCUAAD8BE

Next time you should actually put some thought into it. Sad attempt.

Is that what the city council said to the architect?

Come on Laloosh...I know you're jut doing some light trolling for fun, but come on. You can do better than that. :D
:roll:
Mister pot, meet Mister Kettle.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Sorry, Marv. Was it #1 on Dave Letterman's "top 10 reactions to Santa Clara's new stadium"?

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1sr02k56 said:
Marvin49":1sr02k56 said:
Another ugly win, but I'll take it. Just stay afloat till they can get their horses back and healthy.

You've got losses to NO and Denver before that happens, and probably one other that you won't expect. Niners are trash right now.

lol.. anything is possible.. however NO isnt looking very good, not sure if youre paying attention to other teams or not..

You guys didnt exactly manhandle Denver either, they are a very good football team.

Calling us trash is hysterical, but I know you're talking as a rival, not an analyst.

Denver does scare me, as does San Diego.

lets go redskins! :pukeface:

HawkWow

Reaction score
Last night my voodoo worked on both Sark and Mora. Must've broke something, 'cuz it didn't work the way I had it scripted for Harbaugh, today. Missed opportunity for Smith's ultimate redemption. An impressive win likely would have been the final nail for Harbaugh.

I don't necessarily want Harbaugh out of SF, and I think he's a good coach, but I do appreciate a good dose of ultimate redemption now and again.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Meat":20wddu1p said:
dontbelikethat":20wddu1p said:
That stadium looks empty.
Where'd they all go? Crazy.
It's sad.

90 degrees is too hot for them. I'm serious. Santa Clara is far less amiable weather wise and these wine and cheese bandwagon jumpers couldn't handle the heat, so they were all hiding in the shade behind the stands.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2k8h89zv said:
Meat":2k8h89zv said:
dontbelikethat":2k8h89zv said:
It's sad.

90 degrees is too hot for them. I'm serious. Santa Clara is far less amiable weather wise and these wine and cheese bandwagon jumpers couldn't handle the heat, so they were all hiding in the shade behind the stands.
Gotta give you props for not making excuses and spinning reasons why like a couple of your brethren would. :th2thumbs:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3brssziq said:
Well the Chiefs had no chance of winning this one period.

But the 49ers have a lot of their confidence back.

Also, they are better this year - so I am not sure if the 'trash' comment makes sense.

This year they have a solid set of WRs, not counting Boldin - Lloyd and Stevie look solid if not very good.

Also, last year there were huge problems with the secondary, and whether we like Cox or not - he is a big help to them.

We haven't won in SF for a long time, so I am not sure where the confidence/swagger comes from. And after going to Philly after a hard fought SF game - we could very easily end that 3 game stretch with 3 losses. We don't play as well on grass so the game in SF is going to be rough, then a long trip to Philly where any weather issues can cause problems for us, and then back to Seattle we might be spent after both games.

Even as the better team, we could limp out of that part of the schedule with 2-3 losses easy.

And clearly SF has less holes this year. Though we do look better than they are so far - that leg of the schedule could be grueling.
What? That game was Kansas City's to lose, well like clockwork Reid didn't disappoint. Going for it on 4th down in field goal range? Stupid. 2:12 on the clock and not ONE running play? Pure stupid. San Francisco has serious issues especially offensively Gore is DONE but Hyde is trouble, thank God Keapernick is the same.

At least the Royals know how to win.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3dcw3vzz said:
Meat":3dcw3vzz said:
dontbelikethat":3dcw3vzz said:
It's sad.

to be honest, i was at work all day today, about 20 miles north of SC and the sun was INTENSE. I was outside for about 30 minutes with no hat/shades and it was miserable. I've lived in LA for years too, so I know heat.. I dont blame the fans at all

im not a weather expert, and i know 90 degrees is hot, but the intensity made it feel atleast 100 degrees..

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":36st813h said:
Lot of wishful thinking by Seahawk fans... and I hate to break it to you, but the Seahawks just haven't been as good this year, definitely not good enough to rip on two teams that may beat us in their homes!

It's a long season... right now I am worried about Washington, about Kam's ankle, and about having no extra blocker for Wilson.

Ya Seahawks have def not been "as good" even though we Beat the Broncos again, and it was alot closer than it should have been, Beat the Packers soundly, and barely lost to the Chargers who have 1 loss all year and look to possibly be the best team in the AFC along with Denver

In fact aside from playing us I believe the Packers, Broncos and Chargers are 9-2...thats pretty freaking good

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3a96s8qe said:
The_Z_Man":3a96s8qe said:
Lot of wishful thinking by Seahawk fans... and I hate to break it to you, but the Seahawks just haven't been as good this year, definitely not good enough to rip on two teams that may beat us in their homes!

It's a long season... right now I am worried about Washington, about Kam's ankle, and about having no extra blocker for Wilson.

Ya Seahawks have def not been "as good" even though we Beat the Broncos again, and it was alot closer than it should have been, Beat the Packers soundly, and barely lost to the Chargers who have 1 loss all year and look to possibly be the best team in the AFC along with Denver
Do me a favor both you and _Z_Man define what "as good" means, to me and the Penny Gallery after the game tomorrow night okay?

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
I thought it was Peanut Gallery, but the point is made, I would not want to get your Dandruff up :)

Polaris

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":f0sn7vnm said:
peachesenregalia":f0sn7vnm said:
Marvin49":f0sn7vnm said:

lol.. anything is possible.. however NO isnt looking very good, not sure if youre paying attention to other teams or not..

You guys didnt exactly manhandle Denver either, they are a very good football team.

Calling us trash is hysterical, but I know you're talking as a rival, not an analyst.

Actually up until the mid part of the fourth qtr, Seattle DID manhandle Denver and it looked a lot like the Superbowl looked with the sole exception that Denver's D [and Denver's D has improved] kept Denver in it. Then Seattle made a couple of mistakes late, and Peyton Manning became Peyton Manning.

Did you see what the Broncos did to Arizona today? Have you seen what they've done to everyone else? Right now I still say that Seattle and Denver are pretty clearly the best two teams in the NFL and there is a significant gap after that. However, flukes can and do happen [even the 1985 Bears did lose a game (Miami) to an inferior team].

Marvin49

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2680p4p9 said:
Meat":2680p4p9 said:
dontbelikethat":2680p4p9 said:
It's sad.

It's actually usually far MORE amiable most of the time...we just happen to be in the middle of a heat wave and a drought.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":2002nu7e said:
I thought it was Peanut Gallery, but the point is made, I would not want to get your Dandruff up :)
It's actually "Penny" the term originated during Shakespeare's time.:)

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Cool tidbit of info, I wasn't born yet, so I always heard it Peanut.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":1hp28682 said:
Cool tidbit of info, I wasn't born yet, so I always heard it Peanut.
That came about because of baseball and vaudeville. Basically they mean the same thing but one is the British term and the other the American adaptation of course.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
chris98251":13e178eq said:
I see what you did there.

NINEster

Reaction score
Polaris":3nrihclq said:
FriscosFinest":3nrihclq said:
peachesenregalia":3nrihclq said:
Marvin49":3nrihclq said:

Actually up until the mid part of the fourth qtr, Seattle DID manhandle Denver and it looked a lot like the Superbowl looked with the sole exception that Denver's D [and Denver's D has improved] kept Denver in it. Then Seattle made a couple of mistakes late, and Peyton Manning became Peyton Manning.

Did you see what the Broncos did to Arizona today? Have you seen what they've done to everyone else? Right now I still say that Seattle and Denver are pretty clearly the best two teams in the NFL and there is a significant gap after that. However, flukes can and do happen [even the 1985 Bears did lose a game (Miami) to an inferior team].

I'd hold off overrating your Seahawks' performance against Denver being that you had to go to OT in your house. and given your reputation of what you do to teams in that stadium should be cause of some concern. Beat Denver on the road (or Green Bay) or another elite team and then maybe we can anoint the dominance.

SF & AZ play the same home/away for common NFC and AFC opponents, so it makes it a bit easier to compare the two teams.

Maybe SEA & DEN are best in their respective conferences after 5 weeks, but a lot of ball still left to be played.

And Seattle's second half of season schedule looks more brutal than SF's.

I wager the Redskins will cover tonight -- Tampa & New England after blowouts suggest my logic is not crazy, and you guys are off a bye as well.....

I don't see the Skins getting blown out like the Giants did to them.