Clayton says Bevell and Cable will be back

Seymour

Reaction score
original poster":1clt7x6l said:
IF this turns out to be true.

I hate to say these words but I don’t want Pete if it means Bev and Cable are back.

I'm telling on you too!

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":29knhgiz said:
I'd say we should go all in then and at least draft a beefy O-linemen in round 1, but the last time they did that we got Ifedi. Yeesh, has the offensive line done anything right under Cable? What do they see in him?

They'll trade down to pick 32 and either grab a no name lineman with "tremendous upside" or a linebacker that'll be a career back-up.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Pete's been coaching for what now, 40 years?

When has he ever fired a coordinator or coach? I think it's never, so not sure why people think he's going to start now. Pete's ego has always prevented him from being humble enough with his hires to make necessary changes.

He ain't gonna start now. I'd be SHOCKED if Bevell and Cable aren't back, unless they leave for other jobs.

Seymour

Reaction score
BullHawk33":1f1lsyq7 said:
Sure hope they get someone else doing their offensive line talent evaluation then...

Next man up!!

Brennan Carroll
Assistant Offensive Line
College:
Pittsburgh
Experience:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":2r6jcsxz said:
WindCityHawk":2r6jcsxz said:
I'd say we should go all in then and at least draft a beefy O-linemen in round 1, but the last time they did that we got Ifedi. Yeesh, has the offensive line done anything right under Cable? What do they see in him?

They'll trade down to pick 32 and either grab a no name lineman with "tremendous upside" or a linebacker that'll be a career back-up.

Or a guy with a lot of character issues...don't worry Pete can work with him..worked out for McDowell...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
stang233":1ul4f4fp said:
Dude is usually on point. Not sure I will watch a game next year if changes are not made and I do not think I have missed a game since the Mire era.
No playoffs for next year then. :(

original poster

Reaction score
I’m genuinely gutted.

Potentially great Seahawks football is simply passing us by and no changes are being made.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Hey, at least our star basketball player will be back at left tackle next year. :roll:

Bobblehead

Reaction score
BullHawk33":3uk3r4jq said:
Sure hope they get someone else doing their offensive line talent evaluation then...

Does it matter?

King Dog

Reaction score
It's the 4th quarter with 5 seconds left, down 6 at the 50. Hail Mary time! Please, please let Cable and Bevell get poached by someone....

James in PA

Reaction score
Ugh! Figures. Well, look at it this way: They did go to 2 straight Owls with these 2. All we can hope for now is that their talent evaluation improves dramatically with the O line and RB positions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve2222

Reaction score
Blair Walsh might as well return while we’re at it

Seymour

Reaction score
Subzero717":35fh6gak said:
My season tix are up for sale. PM if interested.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Come on. Clayton isn't god. There is still small hope that miracles can happen. :2thumbs:

Seymour

Reaction score
original poster":3i92waob said:
I’m genuinely gutted.

Potentially great Seahawks football is simply passing us by and no changes are being made.

Caution. We don't know that yet for sure.

James in PA

Reaction score
Seymour":x9cd3t4c said:
Subzero717":x9cd3t4c said:
My season tix are up for sale. PM if interested.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Come on. Clayton isn't god. There is still small hope that miracles can happen. :2thumbs:
65b43be76ff779aa0c35d2926431a55c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'm holding out hope Cable gets hired away although with his domestic violence issues and the current landscape i seriously doubt it fair or not. Bevell isn't drawing any interest and hasn't for years so he's not going anywhere. Somewhat surprised someone in the building isn't demanding for a change at least in part because the current marriage isn't working.

original poster

Reaction score
Seymour":3vd8r9gr said:
original poster":3vd8r9gr said:
I’m genuinely gutted.

Caution. We don't know that yet for sure.

Absolutely I agree, but if Bev and Cable are around next season, I’m struggling to gain any optimism.

Seymour

Reaction score
stang233":1k9ep6ol said:
Dude is usually on point. Not sure I will watch a game next year if changes are not made and I do not think I have missed a game since the Mire era.

Nobody is questioning Claytons exact words here. I've seen this all too often.

Cant you give a quote on this please? How certain was he? Did he use the words "If I had to guess?? Ect....ect...