Crabtree says Sherman not the best CB..

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
HawkFan72":arev5btg said:
Polaris":arev5btg said:
Crabtree is "butt-hurt" when it comes to Seattle. To this day, he feels he should have been the #4 pick by Seattle.

He's right. He SHOULD have been.

If Ruskell had made the smart decision and drafted Crabtree instead of Curry, do he and Mora keep their jobs though? Perhaps we had to suffer through Aaron Curry in order to get the current Seahawk regime.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Doesn't Crabtree play slot? Who covers in that assignment? I know it's not Sherm, so why is he even bringing Sherman up if that is the case? What a moron.....

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3gaq5w9p said:
HawkFan72":3gaq5w9p said:
Polaris":3gaq5w9p said:
Crabtree is "butt-hurt" when it comes to Seattle. To this day, he feels he should have been the #4 pick by Seattle.

If Ruskell had made the smart decision and drafted Crabtree instead of Curry, do he and Mora keep their jobs though? Perhaps we had to suffer through Aaron Curry in order to get the current Seahawk regime.

Crabtree alone was not good enough in his rookie year to save that abomination of a coaching staff and roster.

Seeker

Reaction score
Remember when Sherm picked him off in the endzone, then went out of his way to run over to Crabtree then jumped over him? lol sherm aint worried bout no crabs in his tree

Nickel

Reaction score
Polaris":djze1jay said:
HawkFan72":djze1jay said:
Polaris":djze1jay said:

I agree, but remember Crabs first year in San Fran when he was picked about 8 picks lower then he felt he "should" have been? He held out all of training camp and nearly half the season and acted like a little diva. In fact he was a canker sore in that organization until recently.

It's true, he was being so greedy we started calling him "Cashtree." He's come around though, it just took a LONG time.

Back on topic, I really wish guys wouldn't talk trash prior to the game. Why give your opponents more motivation to hammer you? Just be humble, polite, and respectful. Let your actions on the field do all your talking.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":nbjboffv said:
Doesn't Crabtree play slot? Who covers in that assignment? I know it's not Sherm, so why is he even bringing Sherman up if that is the case? What a moron.....

No. He's their #1 WR and Kaep's favorite target.

They may line him up in the slot sometimes, or move Boldin in there.. but he's their #1 WR.. Boldin is their #2 (or 1A) and Patton is the 3rd WR now by designation.. but in all reality the 3rd WR is probably Vernon Davis

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HawkFan72":xlxvkqte said:
Missing_Clink":xlxvkqte said:
HawkFan72":xlxvkqte said:
Polaris":xlxvkqte said:

Crabtree alone was not good enough in his rookie year to save that abomination of a coaching staff and roster.

I don't think Crabtree would have survived the roster purge with his salary either.

Exittium

Reaction score
Mr. Crabs needs to pay more attention to the krusty krab, keeping open and shut his mouth. But R. Sherman Will put him outta business

The Outfield

Reaction score
Polaris":3mmrurgk said:
HawkFan72":3mmrurgk said:
Polaris":3mmrurgk said:

I agree, but remember Crabs first year in San Fran when he was picked about 8 picks lower then he felt he "should" have been? He held out all of training camp and nearly half the season and acted like a little diva. In fact he was a canker sore in that organization until recently.

I think that's probably a product of the organization. A lot of them seem to act like divas.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I find this anymore trash talk or bulletin board material than Sherm saying we are going to dominate their way to the Superbowl. Imagine if a niner player had said that. I'm not defending ole Crabby. But comments like this are happening from our side too.a huge difference is our team is talking about their confidence. ..and their side is just trying to talk down our side...like they don't want to believe what they are up against. ...I like it.

seanoob

Reaction score
It's just noise. Just listen to the hawks talk to the media today. All business...well, a few jokes, but didn't waste a bunch of time talking trash.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
meh. Carolina got bunched up last week. they lost their composure, so they think they can do that to the hawks.

the rams tried it ... failed
the saints tried it ... failed

see a trend.

HawkGANG

Reaction score
Shadyhawk182":6zljtshr said:
I'm not sure if I find this anymore trash talk or bulletin board material than Sherm saying we are going to dominate their way to the Superbowl. Imagine if a niner player had said that. I'm not defending ole Crabby. But comments like this are happening from our side too.a huge difference is our team is talking about their confidence. ..and their side is just trying to talk down our side...like they don't want to believe what they are up against. ...I like it.

This sounds more personal though, he was talking about Sherm specifically. There is no debate Sherm is the best DB in the league. Crabtree should of kept his mouth shut its on now.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2f3pibn7 said:
just heard it on NFL Network...Crabtree doesn't think Sherman is the best CB in the game...hope he finds out how good he really is on Sunday.
That's funny coming from "captain pushoff"!

DonJulio

Reaction score
Oh geez.......and they call US the whiners lol.

His comments were VERY petty, non-news material. Also, the op carefully cherry picked what's to post....omitted is the fact that he said they don't play individual people, they play teams, and that he doesn't know who the best in the NFL is.

As far as Rogers go, whattaya expect him to say when he is DIRECTLY asked about the noise?

"Oh there's nothing we can do about it, so we're just gonna crumble and fall."

Seriously. Cry babies. Trash talk has been kept at next to nothing by both teams. I applaud them. (Sherman's "no handshakes after the game" was not trash talk)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
DonJulio":394nzfq6 said:
As far as Rogers go, whattaya expect him to say when he is DIRECTLY asked about the noise?

"Oh there's nothing we can do about it, so we're just gonna crumble and fall."

Actually, that would be awesome. I'd die laughing. Make it happen. :)