Crabtree says Sherman not the best CB..

hawk45

Reaction score
Pffft. Crabs in the slot gets Thurmond, a very, very nice corner. We may be the only team in the league with the horsepower to deal with VD, Crabs, and Boldin. They have a great stable of receivers out there, looking forward to the dogfight on Sunday.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Crabs has been paying too much attention to Roddy "butt hurt" White and trying to sell that garbage.

Hey, Crabtree doesn't have to think anything of Sherman, but he looks stupid putting anyone else ahead of him.

I can't count the number of times that the look on Rogers' face said "oh man, not again". What else they got? Brown? Brock? Wright? Cox? Whitner and Reid? Reid would be a backup on this team, maybe Whitner too. The rest would be 3rd string.

The Niners can talk about LBers all they want, but leave the secondary talk out of it.

Maybe Crabs thinks that the Packers and Panthers have better corners. Oh I know... the Cards! They won a game here after all.

paramedic586

Reaction score
Jesus Christ people. Do you guys even bother to look up what was actually said? What he said was he doesn't think Richard Sherman is the best because he doesn't study individual players. He has to study the defense as whole. He even said he doesn't not know who the best is and it isn't his concern. Talk about fishing for bulletin board material where none can be found.

CortezKennedyfan

Reaction score
Crabtree can talk all he wants.

He won't be saying much after this happens to him...

kamhit.gif%3Fw%3D375%26h%3D257

morgulon1

Reaction score
HawkGANG":12sr16ep said:
Shadyhawk182":12sr16ep said:
I'm not sure if I find this anymore trash talk or bulletin board material than Sherm saying we are going to dominate their way to the Superbowl. Imagine if a niner player had said that. I'm not defending ole Crabby. But comments like this are happening from our side too.a huge difference is our team is talking about their confidence. ..and their side is just trying to talk down our side...like they don't want to believe what they are up against. ...I like it.

This sounds more personal though, he was talking about Sherm specifically. There is no debate Sherm is the best DB in the league. Crabtree should of kept his mouth shut its on now.

Sherman and other Seahawks have all said things in the media that have made some of us scratch our heads, but that's different.
It's uncool to try to single out a player and cut them down. I'm positively sure that #25 is aware of this. Trying to call out an opponent seems to me a cry of weakness. As far as it being "on", it already was.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
He caa talk all he wants. It just bugs me that so many Niner fans go on and on about trash talk from Seattle and totally turn a blind eye to their own guys doing it.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Why do they keep saying this type of thing? Are they stupid?

Just shut up and see if you can sneak out a rare win here. Even a moron loudmouth like Darnell Dockett STFUed coming up here, the only time a team has won an away game here in two years. These guys act like this place is in their heads and so is this team.

Jville

Reaction score
paramedic586":2qv3tx9w said:
Jesus Christ people. Do you guys even bother to look up what was actually said? What he said was he doesn't think Richard Sherman is the best because he doesn't study individual players. He has to study the defense as whole. He even said he doesn't not know who the best is and it isn't his concern. Talk about fishing for bulletin board material where none can be found.

Your right. So many are so hungry for an argument ...... any argument ...... that reading and listening with comprehension is avoided. It gets in the way of spinning/twisting/slanting perceptions for the sake of argument.

VinceDee

Reaction score
I got news for Crabtree. Whether he went on to talking about looking at the entire defense or not, he DID actually say these words:

Is Sherman the best cornerback in the league?
“Uh, no, I don’t think so,” 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree said on Thursday.

You think Sherman won't see this quote and add it to his already huge shoulder boulder?

fan49

Reaction score
VinceDee":2dgl8ag4 said:
I got news for Crabtree. Whether he went on to talking about looking at the entire defense or not, he DID actually say these words:

Is Sherman the best cornerback in the league?
“Uh, no, I don’t think so,” 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree said on Thursday.

You think Sherman won't see this quote and add it to his already huge shoulder boulder?

WHAT!!!

Crabtree did not single handedly anoint Sherman as the best cornerback in the league?

Those are some fightin words.

Front7vLOB

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":ro82os8z said:
He caa talk all he wants. It just bugs me that so many Niner fans go on and on about trash talk from Seattle and totally turn a blind eye to their own guys doing it.
While I disagree with Crabtree's assessment, I think a player responding to a specific question isn't considered trash talk. Crabtree was asked whether Sherman was the best CB in the league. It's not like Crabtree halted the interview in order to proclaim Sherman isn't the best.

Crabtree is terrible at interviews. It might sound like I am trying to defend him, but I think he was trying to say that he isn't qualified nor interested in ranking players. Nonetheless, he definitely went out of his way to downplay Sherman's eliteness.

In the end of the day, I don't think Sherman nor any of the Seahawks need extra motivation for this game. So the idea that the LOB will use Crabtree's quotes as bulletin board material is pretty ridiculous.

mistaowen

Reaction score
CortezKennedyfan":2sqrtk8i said:
Crabtree can talk all he wants.

He won't be saying much after this happens to him...

kamhit.gif%3Fw%3D375%26h%3D257

God damn that is awesome. You can re-watch that as many times as you want and still feel jacked up. It's hilarious how he got a flag but no NFL fee, cause that hit is about as clean as you can get.

Seahawks 35 - 49ers 6.

paramedic586

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":1vn3mm2j said:
paramedic586":1vn3mm2j said:
Here is my friend interviewing joe fonzi. Notice his response when she asks about the locker room atmosphere regarding the rivalry.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dW8zZVaEwWk

For a frisco cover story, there's lotsa nice 'Hawks hi-lites all up in there. More so even than 9er ones!

My friends a Seattle area reporter.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
paramedic586":38e5vxbr said:
400WattHPSHawk":38e5vxbr said:
paramedic586":38e5vxbr said:
Here is my friend interviewing joe fonzi. Notice his response when she asks about the locker room atmosphere regarding the rivalry.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dW8zZVaEwWk

For a frisco cover story, there's lotsa nice 'Hawks hi-lites all up in there. More so even than 9er ones!

My friends a Seattle area reporter.

I guess that 'splains that then.