Finally We Picked A DT

renofox

Reaction score
This is the first pick I don't really like.

Too light for NT, not enough agility for a DE.

Supposedly a strong run defender with good gap discipline so there is a chance he'll turn out OK, but low ceiling imo.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
If they hit like last years draft then this team will win in all in a year. But they really need to hit this draft. Been so long since they have had 2 good drafts in a row.

renofox

Reaction score
We are going back to a 4-3 hes not a NT.

Cheers
You're probably right.

It looks like they're setting up to run more 4-3 (under) looks on early downs and 3-4 looks on 3rd/passing downs.

Frozenropers

Reaction score
Where did you read this? I’ve not seen anything from the team. All the backers they are getting don’t fit a 4/3
It was leaked on Sherman’s podcast. All their moves point toward this too. Backers you like Wagner, Brooks, Bush? Most of their OLBers from last season can play in the 4-3 as DE’s…….Nwosu and Taylor as Leo’s/RDE, Mafe and Robinson as LDE. Camerson young is versatile enough to play the elephant role LDE on early down that Red Bryant ran.

renofox

Reaction score
It was leaked on Sherman’s podcast. All their moves point toward this too. Backers you like Wagner, Brooks, Bush? Most of their OLBers from last season can play in the 4-3 as DE’s…….Nwosu and Taylor as Leo’s/RDE, Mafe and Robinson as LDE. Camerson young is versatile enough to play the elephant role LDE on early down that Red Bryant ran.
I was about to make a similar comment. They have quite a few tweeners that can play roles in both formations.

King Dog

Reaction score
This is the first pick I don't really like.

Too light for NT, not enough agility for a DE.

Supposedly a strong run defender with good gap discipline so there is a chance he'll turn out OK, but low ceiling imo.
I think I read he played at 315 - 320