Frank Clark

Exittium

Reaction score
the kid was a beast, and he played for the whole game didn't he?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
He's exactly as advertised. Which he should be given he's a bonafide 1st round top 10 pick at the low end without his legal run in. Been saying this since he was drafted.

Much like Lockett is the real deal Clark has that rare skillset...he's a inside/outside player that can rush and play the run from either position especially on the inside.

peppersjap

Reaction score
The only reason Clark wasn't the stand out from the game was because Lockett probably had the best debut for a player I can imagine! Clark is a complete stud!!!!!!!

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I remember some of ya'll getting upset and talking trash about Clark. Funny how one game changes everything. Lol

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Man, this kid was disruptive up the middle. I lost count of how many short yardage plays he blew up or contributed to.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
All I'm going to say is 3rd and long and the opposing QB sees Avril Bennett Hill Clark with Bruc also rushing. That should result in a sack 9 times out of 10.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
Lockett gets all the praise bc of the explosiveness and he got the TD. Not to take anything away from Lockett, but what I saw from Frank Clark was even more impressive.

He was constantly in the backfield. He can play inside and outside which is what this organization loves.

High motor as advertised, great bull rush, and he keeps his eyes on the runner so he's able to shed blockers and disrupt the play.

Say hello to Micheal Bennett's replacement. He will be cheaper next year and if we trade or cut Bennett we are going to be able to pay Bruce Irvin.

Put that in your archives so you can refer back to this statement

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
When Clark was drafted, I immediately noted him as a Bennett mirror.

Honestly, I never saw that kind of ability on his college tape. Even his highlights didn't look as good as he did last night. He was so much more productive outside of his numbers. Even against the Denver ones, he was dominating at times.

If he has a few games like that in the regular season, it'll be pretty clear we flat out stole a top 15 overall talent.

Clark, Bennett, Hill and Avril is going to make for a disgustingly nasty pass rush if last night was any indication.

themunn

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":20c28bkn said:
When Clark was drafted, I immediately noted him as a Bennett mirror.

Honestly, I never saw that kind of ability on his college tape. Even his highlights didn't look as good as he did last night. He was so much more productive outside of his numbers. Even against the Denver ones, he was dominating at times.

If he has a few games like that in the regular season, it'll be pretty clear we flat out stole a top 15 overall talent.

Clark, Bennett, Hill and Avril is going to make for a disgustingly nasty pass rush if last night was any indication.

With Irvin and Marsh for obvious passing downs and rushing 4 with 2 dropping back into coverage to confuse the O-Line???

:179417: :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417:

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
I was cautiously optimistic about Clark when we drafted him. Last night's game was a real eye-opener. I believe, yes, Clark did play the whole game, and was disruptive and effective throughout. He's looking like a real steal. He'd have gone much higher if not for certain issues people had with him (gee, where have we heard that about a player before), and it appears for now like he's going to stuff that fact down the league's throat. Pretty happy with what I've seen so far of him.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
rainger":3j825eiv said:
Love me some Clark also like that he wears 55 cause I used to love me some Michael Jackson when he wore that number.

You can admit it, your a closet Bosworth fan. :thirishdrinkers:

capncrunch

Reaction score
Yes. As someone said above we needed a good draft this year. I am definitely sold on Clark and Lockett. I look forward to seeing how Lockett does as a receiver. Clark was cranking for the entire game. Man. He looked good out there. Hopefully some more of the picks develop in the near future. I am curious about McNeil. I know he cost us the game at the end, but he could turn out to be a nice, tall corner that can grow with us.

Sac

Reaction score
He reminds me of John Randle.

It's one thing to stand out, it's something else entirely to stand out on THIS defense. Even in the pre-season.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
capncrunch":3tlwm56p said:
Yes. As someone said above we needed a good draft this year. I am definitely sold on Clark and Lockett. I look forward to seeing how Lockett does as a receiver. Clark was cranking for the entire game. Man. He looked good out there. Hopefully some more of the picks develop in the near future. I am curious about McNeil. I know he cost us the game at the end, but he could turn out to be a nice, tall corner that can grow with us.

I thought that call was pretty ticky tacky especially after they missed the blatant PI in the endzone on just our last drive.

Oh well it's only preseason and for the ref's also but it would have been fun to see our defense get rewarded by giving the offense one more drive.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":4602gcb5 said:
Say hello to Micheal Bennett's replacement. He will be cheaper next year and if we trade or cut Bennett we are going to be able to pay Bruce Irvin.

You sure that's a good idea?