If Ryan is out (w/Pic)

cymatica

Reaction score
That's funny. That's the same face i pictured when it happened

Slick

Reaction score
We're going to sign all 10 of the Zendejas brothers despite the fact that they were all kickoff/placekickers.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Pete was asked in his presser yesterday and said, depending on Ryan's progress, yes they may have to sign someone.

He also said he'd had several 'notes dropped in his office' from guys volunteering to punt until Ryan's return and mentioned Kearse and RW by name. He also joked they might hold a team contest.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Mike Scifres, Drew Butler and Tim Masthay are the best FAs available. I'd expect one of them to be signed if Ryan can't go

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
Nope. The best free agent available is Rich Leone who played for the BC Lions in the CFL the past two years. The season just ended so he's now available.

Averaged 49.4 yds/punt in his first two years in professional football. He's been getting alot of interest from NFL clubs the last few months in anticipation of his contract ending.

two dog

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":264lfjio said:
LeftHandSmoke":264lfjio said:
hawkfan68":264lfjio said:
Is Herman "Thunderfoot" Weaver available? May have to sign him. He's almost 70 but maybe he still has a few punts left in him.
Yeah, let's send him up the middle!

:)

If it would yield the same result damn right.

It did yield the same result. I can't tell you the year but against the Steelers in the Kingdome, thunderfoot
went right, actually, on a similar punting down. The strangest part was that the Steelers were all peeling
back and, I swear to God, if the crowd had remained silent he could probably have scored.

For me, that play is right up there with Largent unloading on Mike Harden after an interception.

Well maybe, John kaysay kicking a last second field goal to not only beat the Donks but won
the $100 pool on our bus for me.

Good times.