Jim Rome Predicts Denver Blows Us Out

villain71

Reaction score
Lots of butthurt Seahawks fans here. Lets face the reality here. Broncos O is legendary while the defensive side of Seattle is overrated at best. Broncos D statwise is better than your D in the playoffs. Broncos is better in both O and D. Expect a one-sided beatdown.

Broncos - 42
Seahawks - 10 (7 in the 4th quarter because Manning will prolly be on the sideline already celebrating while our backup QB plays).

A

Anonymous

villain71":2jrxnqnb said:
Lots of butthurt Seahawks fans here. Lets face the reality here. Broncos O is legendary while the defensive side of Seattle is overrated at best. Broncos D statwise is better than your D in the playoffs. Broncos is better in both O and D. Expect a one-sided beatdown.

Broncos - 42
Seahawks - 10 (7 in the 4th quarter because Manning will prolly be on the sideline already celebrating while our backup QB plays).

You're not related to DonkoSpurt by any chance, are ya?

Crabhawk

Reaction score
villain71":26qp1db2 said:

Broncos - 42
Imagine that, a lot of Seahawks fans with a bias towards the Seahawks on a Seahawks fan message board. I am shocked, shocked I tell you.

You're either trolling or dumb enough to think your drivel matters. If you want to troll, do it in the Shack.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
villain71":w2fu9ik0 said:

Broncos - 42
First NFL defense to lead the league in points allowed, total yards allowed and turnovers since the '85 Bears. Let that sink in douchebag, THE '85 FREAKIN' BEARS!! They are only considered the best defense IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL. When you are in the same company as THE '85 FREAKIN' BEARS, you're anything but "overrated".

Go away troll boy.

ju_elzm2

Reaction score
He was always a Seahawk hater.
Hawks have the pass rushers to rattle Peyton.
They key will be to jam the receivers and cost Peyton to hold the ball longer than he wants.

HawkWow

Reaction score
villain71":2xf2necn said:
Lots of butthurt Seahawks fans here. Expect a one-sided beatdown.

You're on the wrong stage, dude. This is the Super Bowl, not some Tijuana Donkey show. You're out of your element.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Axx":3fec7qtz said:
more jim rome gold

[youtube]73vGdCaC048[/youtube]
I can't listen to Jim Rome very long as I really don't care for him but I agree with Rome in this conversation.