Kam holding out for more money

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
I'd imagine that after 4 years in the league and battling through various injuries, Kam is realizing how short his shelf life could be. Can't blame him for trying, but there's only so much flesh on that bone.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
too much bs goin on this offseason imo its going to effect the play on the field in some capacity...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
WILSON!

LOL...Just kidding.

Is it NFL gameday yet?

Greenhell

Reaction score
HawkFan72":15x6rmdt said:
This is the ugly side of success.

And it's rearing it's ugly head in spades. Ugh. I agree with others. Skip camp altogether. Just start the season already.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
I'm all for players wanting more money. But holding out of training camp doesn't benefit anyone.

And yes, I know, call me captain obvious.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
I guess Irvin would rather Kam get his share of the money, instead of himself. :34853_doh:

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":3tg5046l said:
I'd imagine that after 4 years in the league and battling through various injuries, Kam is realizing how short his shelf life could be. Can't blame him for trying, but there's only so much flesh on that bone.

It isn't like once out of football his income drops to "zero". "Trucks, Trucks, and more Trucks".

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":vho32lwb said:
SnoCoHawk":vho32lwb said:

"Trucks, Trucks, and more Trucks".

LOL!

StoneCold

Reaction score
I will lose respect for any player that holds out while under contract. Cut him.

SC

grizbob

Reaction score
I need somebody to come by and shoot me in the head, should be easy it's a big target and I'll hold still :roll:

ctrcat

Reaction score
Cyrus12":18tkymqf said:
too much bs goin on this offseason imo its going to effect the play on the field in some capacity...

I wouldn't necessarily say that, but it was surprising that some outlet gave an A- offseason and many thought A+ when it would have appeared the numerous distractions and headaches would have severely affected that. Only time will tell.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
Greenhell":1w30klql said:
Skip camp altogether. Just start the season already.

No way. I derive no small amount of pleasure going through the preseason gametape to look at our backups, argue about who's going to make the 53, etc. etc.. It also means I still have 5 months of football to enjoy vs. this barren wasteland of conjecture and sadness. Right now I'm stuck playing madden to get my fix... and daddy needs his fix...

titan3131

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":nxarhepx said:
Irvin's being helpful...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/BIrvin_WVU11/status/626436291349995520[/tweet]

Wow irvin I thought we had a good healthy streak going...

It has now been 0 days since Bruce Irvin has ran his mouth on twitter. I guess we have to start all over again.. Enjoy him ATL please overpay.