New Dion Jordan Injury

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
hawknation2018":3e3e99ss said:
Sgt. Largent":3e3e99ss said:
hawknation2018":3e3e99ss said:
Clark, Reed, Naz Jones, Tom Johnson, Green, Stephen, Smith, and possibly Jefferson or Jackson.

That rotation isn't striking fear into any team on our schedule.

Obviously any of these players has the ability to step up and play well, but on paper this is the worst D-line we've had under Pete.

I think the DL was weaker from 2010-12. Clark is better than Chris Clemons.

Clemons was great for Seattle and clearly better than Clark up to this point but your opinion has been noted.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Unfortunately Jordan might be one of those guys who is never healthy. I'm sure the position will be sought in next years draft.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":xvimhmvl said:
hawknation2018":xvimhmvl said:
Sgt. Largent":xvimhmvl said:
hawknation2018":xvimhmvl said:
Clark, Reed, Naz Jones, Tom Johnson, Green, Stephen, Smith, and possibly Jefferson or Jackson.

Obviously any of these players has the ability to step up and play well, but on paper this is the worst D-line we've had under Pete.

Clemons was great for Seattle and clearly better than Clark up to this point but your opinion has been noted.

Duly noted. :D

Agree that Clemons was great.

adeltaY

Reaction score
hawknation2018":1feav0wt said:
Northwest Seahawk":1feav0wt said:
hawknation2018":1feav0wt said:
Sgt. Largent":1feav0wt said:

Duly noted. :D

Agree that Clemons was great.

Clark has better potential but hasn't been as productive as Clem was for us.... Yet

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
As we found out last year, the health of our players is the key factor on whether we win the Division or not. Some players simply cannot play through an injury.....like Russ did a couple of years ago.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
toffee":134rfps2 said:
hawknation2018":134rfps2 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1024390449669144576[/tweet]

That didn't sound as bad, but Jordan has been fragile in mental toughness, resulting in any setback blowing into something bigger. He has been his own worst enemy.

Hard to criticize a player's mental toughness who's gone through two knee surgeries and is now having issues with his other leg.

But this is what you get with a player like Jordan with injury and suspension problems, a VERY low probability of him actually contributing for any extended period of time. Some players are just a hot mess physically and mentally, Jordan's one of those type of players.

I'm just bummed because this D-line has no room for error this year. It's a very shaky group to begin with with question marks all over the place.

kf3339

Reaction score
Jerhawk":3av8kz4r said:
Time to get Dwight Freeney off the couch

I think we have to stay young and develop those guys this year. Freeney isn't the missing piece to us being a Super bowl contender, so I hope we don't go that direction.

Seymour

Reaction score
I think Jordan is pretty damn unreliable, and even if he makes it back in a few weeks that adds little to no security to his position.

Latest posts