Offensive Line Lost this

Chapow

Reaction score
Yep. As I said in the Geno Awful thread, they were dominated by a 4 man rush in the 2nd half.

sc85sis

Reaction score
The O line and dumb penalties killed us. It’s frustrating because I feel like the Hawks are the better team.

On the bright side, I feel like the Hawks are the better team. Fix the mental mistakes and get Abe back and they’ve got something going here.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Should’ve won. Shouldn’t have been in that position. Feel for the D. But that is a positive - the D

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
The O line and dumb penalties killed us. It’s frustrating because I feel like the Hawks are the better team.

On the bright side, I feel like the Hawks are the better team. Fix the mental mistakes and get Abe back and they’ve got something going here.
And an even brighter note was how the defense played after the slow start. Kudos to them today.

renofox

Reaction score
Geno held the ball 3+ seconds on A LOT of plays today, and ran himself into multiple sacks when he had a clear escape.

OL was subpar but where was the 12/13 personnel that had been very good at covering this weakness for weeks?

Threedee

Reaction score
I imagine our upcoming opponents will be looking to take advantage of our O Line. Hopefully someone has a plan.