Packers/Falcons Tonight

raisethe3

Reaction score
Just tuned to this game and its already 7-0?! Damn, come on Falcons!

Cartire

Reaction score
Every single play was +5 yards or more. All runs completed +5 and every pass was completed for +5 or more.

If they cant even win a single down, there is no chance.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Green Bay is a soft, non-physical team. Their best bet of beating us will be the refs in the playoffs. I really don't see them beating us here or at Lambeau without major assistance from the NFL.

Cartire

Reaction score
RunTheBall":1g826v55 said:
Green Bay is a soft, non-physical team. Their best bet of beating us will be the refs in the playoffs. I really don't see them beating us here or at Lambeau without major assistance from the NFL.

Luckily, the Refs are usually pretty tame during the playoffs. Almost like the NFL understands that viewers hate seeing yellow flags. Its crazy.

Cartire

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2fwu3vwx said:
Are you kidding? Falcons give up 3rd and 17. Maddening.

If that was the hawks, I would have thrown my remote throught the tv. Holy hell.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Holding on that redzone play was obvious. Golden boys and their o-lines get all the breaks...

RunTheBall

Reaction score
There's that bailout call the Packers needed. Clear recovery by Atlanta... LOL so dumb.

raisethe3

Reaction score
RunTheBall":1n1ofrgp said:
There's that bailout call the Packers needed. Clear recovery by Atlanta... LOL so dumb.

I thought that too when I saw it. Tsk.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Rodgers recovered the fumble. Must have been wrestled away while on the ground.

Cartire

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1drhcf9d said:
I'm pretty sure Rodgers recovered the fumble. Must have been wrestled away while on the ground.

Yeah, there was a clear angle during the live play that showed the recovery by Rodgers (even though i hate admitting that) and thats why the Ref yelled out Green Ball. If the scrum covered it up more they might have given it to Atlanta, but it was obvious Rodgers recovered it.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2ksjwsa4 said:
Except a Falcon player came out with the ball, it should have been Falcons ball and then the personal foul assessed after the recovery. But you can't expect fair refs when playing the biggest media darling team in the NFL.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I swear to God, this is the exact quote from the official:

"Flag for running a pick play; you're not Luck, Rodgers, or Peyton."

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Rodgers protection the past two weeks has been incredible. You'll have a tough time stopping any qb with that amount of time. Holding on the little dumpoff to Lacy but whatevs. My god the Falcons suck on D. Dudes are just diving around like a bunch of morons.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":nkq1d2dr said:
This Falcons defense is absolutely putrid. I almost can't WAIT to play these Packers. They'll swagger into the playoffs thinking they're unbeatable, and all of the pundits will say the same, that we just have no chance against them. Then we'll beat the living piss out of them over four quarters, and everyone will shut up.
Won't happen, there will always be more excuses. It will just be more laughable, especially if it's at Lambeau.

RationalNiner

Reaction score
:( Watching Aaron Rodgers is depressing. To think what we should have had if it wasn't for Nolan..

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Yeah this one is probably over, we need to hope that good Kyle Orton shows up next week, if he does Buffalo should win that game. The media tends to ignore how bad the Packers have been on the road.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
RationalNiner":uue4i885 said:
:( Watching Aaron Rodgers is depressing. To think what we should have had if it wasn't for Nolan..
Keep in mind, there's no guarantee he'd be anything like what he is now had the 49ers drafted him. He sat behind Brett Favre for three full years.

Latest posts